New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Im using android head units on my LC200s and Kia Carnival. As long as you get a quadcore unit you will be fine. Sound quality is good enough for me. I didnt even need to amplify two of them. Very very happy with the capability.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    bro favor naman
    baka pwede install ka ng GPS locker app, tapos run mo lang; then post mo yun satellite count
    medyo alanganin kasi daw yun ibang android HU when it comes to gps.
    salamat ng marami

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    bro favor naman
    baka pwede install ka ng GPS locker app, tapos run mo lang; then post mo yun satellite count
    medyo alanganin kasi daw yun ibang android HU when it comes to gps.
    salamat ng marami
    May mga nakita ako sa Lazada na may gps+glonass na Android HU so I guess pwede na yun kasi maski iphones gps+glonass lang ang gamit.

Pinag iisipan ko pa kung ang setup ko is Android HU or HU with Android Mirror link. Yung phone ko kasi GPS+Glonass+Beidou ang receiver so mabilis talaga. Ang parang nag aalangan ako is yung response time ng mirror link sa touch screen.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    kumusta ang quality ng sound reproduction ng mga said andtroid head units? parang iyong mga stock avt head units din?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    I had a Pioneer 2850 installed in my wife's Innova. Not sure if they have the same software as the 5850, but with the 2850 Spotify & Waze works.

For the waze to work, you need to down load some pioneer apps in your smartphone & just sign in for it to appear in your head unit. You'll be controlling you waze thru the head unit as the would be sort of blank. It would be a bit sluggish though compared to the waze on your phone so better type in your route na in your phone before plugging it in your head unit.

Spotify also works & you can control it either thru the head unit or steering wheel controls.

I had to purchase a separate steering wheel adapter (around P2k I think) for it to work. You just have to program the head unit to match the buttons in the steering wheel.

Sir lahat ba ng steering wheel control gumagana after installation of this head unit? i have the same innova as yours and am planning to upgrade the HU. thanks.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by loenfloresd View Post
    Sir lahat ba ng steering wheel control gumagana after installation of this head unit? i have the same innova as yours and am planning to upgrade the HU. thanks.
    Yes, but you need pa a connector of the steering wheel control to the head unit (sorry forgot what it's called & how much, maybe around P2k yata). Then you can assign the steering wheel buttons to the head unit controls.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Question lang po...

Gumagana ba "reverse camera" sa Android head units?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Yes, but you need pa a connector of the steering wheel control to the head unit (sorry forgot what it's called & how much, maybe around P2k yata). Then you can assign the steering wheel buttons to the head unit controls.
    thanks Boss. try ko yan this weekend. would you recommend another head unit or is the 2850 acceptable already.
    i am not much into the sounds, more of the back up cam and the waze.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by loenfloresd View Post
    thanks Boss. try ko yan this weekend. would you recommend another head unit or is the 2850 acceptable already.
    i am not much into the sounds, more of the back up cam and the waze.
    No prob. The 2850 is ok na for me, spotify, waze, & back up cam are working fine. For the waze, you need to download the Pioneer Appradio apps, create an account, & log in to make it work. For the back up cam, have them install better wires/cables. The wires/cables we first used were the ones included with the back up cam. At first it was ok, then after a few months it got distorted (like the old analog tvs). So had it change to better wires/cables.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    No prob. The 2850 is ok na for me, spotify, waze, & back up cam are working fine. For the waze, you need to download the Pioneer Appradio apps, create an account, & log in to make it work. For the back up cam, have them install better wires/cables. The wires/cables we first used were the ones included with the back up cam. At first it was ok, then after a few months it got distorted (like the old analog tvs). So had it change to better wires/cables.
    thanks for the tips boss.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    will replacing stock head unit void electrical warranty for toyota?
    if upgrade ko head unit to Pioneer AVH 5850BT or any android unit compatible ba yung buttons sa steering wheel?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast