New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    hello to all tsikot memebers. i was just wondering. i want to put a subwoofer on my mitsubishi chariot any suggetion??? my budget is 7k.. makakakuha na ba aku ng descent subwoofer?? puede mag tanung kung saan magandang tindahan??? at what brand po ng sub and amplifier??? meron po ba space saving box??? sensitive ba eto sa japanese car?? hihina kaya kuryente ng auto ko??? newbie po kc aku e. reply wud defenitely help... tnx!!!!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Hehe, bago ako maunahan: Don't use text speak in the forums. Bawal yan dito

With 7k, there are a lot of options going around. However, if you plan to keep your speakers as stock, I don't see any advantages in buying an amplifier just to power your sub woofer. A better choice would be to buy a standalone powered sub woofer that you can insert under your seat. This way you wouldn't worry about it taking up a chunk of your trunk.

For starters, there's Quiapo's Raon if you're really budgeted. A trip to Banawe, Quezon City is better for you to learn the ropes of the car audio industry though. Besides, may mga fake sa Raon, would be hard for a complete newbie to discern

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    ok. thank you po sa reply . so yung powered subwoofer po. yung circle na mahaba po ba yun? may nakita kasi aku e. nbn po ung brand.?? what brand po maganda sa powered subwoofer??

nid help for subwoofer