New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    My wife and I often go on road trips.Balak ko sana lagyan ng video set up yung car ko para naman pag trafic or bored during the drive she can watch dvd movies sa car.. I am driving a Montero 2010 GLS. Anu bang pwedeng starter na video set up? Gusto ko din sana mag lagay ng monitors sa headrests sa likod para pag may ibang passengers they can watch din. With that in mind, what do i need to buy? Saan ok mag pa gawa? (I reside in Marikina btw). At mag kanu yung tamang budget lang.

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Hi Sir Tsongpare..

hi again sir im also in the proceess of having a basic video and sound setup on my van. just to share, I saw a Pioneer DVD 3150 * SM Applicance Center MOA around 28k for 0% interest for 1 year.

Pag cash or 6 months with 0% interest.. they will slash 5k from the total price.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ako nga naka jologs setup lang... nextbase tablet player naka velcro mount sa dashboard, tapos bluetooth/ wireless adaptor lang to the head unit for the soundz, hehe.

i've thought about putting a lcd on top of the dash, pero in my experience, nakakahilo manood while driving, and its really distracting. i dont know, maybe sanayan rin lang.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If it's just for your wife, why not just buy a netbook PC with a six or nine cell battery. Download lots of movies and favorite TV shows and save it to the netbook's harddisk.

If she get's bored, just flip out the netbook and let her watch her choice of movie or tv show. A typical netbook's four to six hour battery should be fine for most traffic jammed drives. If not, pack an in-car inverter to extend the netbook's battery life.

A typical netbook would cost you between 13,000 to 25,000 depending on brand, size (LCD size of 7, 8.9, 10.1 and 12 inches) and features (cpu type, hdd size, ram size, 3G, etc). I would suggest something between 10 to 12 inch LCD with HDD of at least 250gb capacity as best.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    * olidotcom nakita ko ung Pioneer DVD 3150 sa blade sa trinoma 21999 lang, tsong pare ang alam ko sa montero single dim meron nabibili na headunit na may lcd and dvd player you can buy those cheap avt around 25000 or some branded models like jvc or pioneer that cost around 35+++

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Try GOLDCARS banawe near e. rodrigues side, 2din lck head unit and 2pcs head rest lcd tv package for only 20k. cheapest there is in the market. promo only

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    for budget meal a/v setups try araneta car accessories along araneta ave or c3 car audio along banawe. both proven to provide good quality affordable setups.

Nice and cheap video set up