New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I saw this being sold in Ace hardware. PhP18k++ DVD Player with USB, Memory card slot plus free mounting for car seat. Any positive/negative feedback for this product? unfortunately I forgot to take note of the model no.
    thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    parang same price sa HU at LCD monitor ang presyo ata.. or add ka ng konti..
    ok naman ang nextbase, ayon sa mga naririnig ko..

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    parang mahal sir. you can get a DVD DIvX player Pensonic 8"wide for around 9K sa SM appliances and probably have the USB/MMC model for addtional 1K-2K. Mine has a bag that can be straped around the front headrest seats.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by wool View Post
    parang mahal sir. you can get a DVD DIvX player Pensonic 8"wide for around 9K sa SM appliances and probably have the USB/MMC model for addtional 1K-2K. Mine has a bag that can be straped around the front headrest seats.
    --sir baka pwede magpost kayo dito ng pics on how exactly it looks like installed in your ride. TIA!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by wool View Post

ok naman po ba yung pensonic?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Or...Proline heheh. DVD, MP3 USB MMC the whole works for about 5thoudand? But, im not familiar with Proline or the quality of that headunit.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I have a NextBase SDV17S. Bought it noong Dec 2005 pa. The kids love it when we drive out of town. The only minor problem is that since it is Radio Wave technology, there are some spots where merong 'ugong' sa speakers mo probably due to some radio interference. Other than that, very satisfied ako. I'm looking nga for 'extension' LCD monitors lang para I can hook it up to my NextBase and have 2-3 monitors on my van. Pero wala daw silang LCD monitor product lang. Anyone here knows of any? Thanks.

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Ininstall ko for my daughter, pang-long drive ba Sale kasi half-price na lang kaya kinuha ko na Dating NZ$600 naging NZ$299 (around 10,000 petot)
    Hyundai w/ 2 6.2in. LCD monitors and remote

Nextbase Portable DVD Player