New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    guys i just got a gift car and i wanted to set up the audio to add a little kick on the sounds i need to know where to buy and what to buy. . what i want to happen is to have a strong bass whats a good sub, amplifiers , speakers and the head unit itself, i went to blade yesterday but the speakers are a bit too pricey for me . i would really appreciate it if you could enlighten me on the world of car audio system.

and btw my car is a 2001 toyota corolla.

thank you.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    can you give the Budget?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mackkcam View Post
    can you give the Budget?
    sir 30-40k is my budget.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa budget mong yan di lang little kick ang ibibigay sa iyo niyan kundi big kick na.... sa newbie na budget ika mo

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jaspi11 View Post
    sa budget mong yan di lang little kick ang ibibigay sa iyo niyan kundi big kick na.... sa newbie na budget ika mo
    i actually sold my motorcycle for the audio set up for the car.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    a friend who has a kia pride with the sounds already souped up he told me that i can purchase amplifiers for only 1500 pesos are those good? how about the sub woofers? and do i need to change the stock speakers also?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    a friend who has a kia pride with the sounds already souped up he told me that i can purchase [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]amplifiers[/COLOR][/COLOR] for only 1500 pesos are those good? how about the sub woofers? and do i need to change the stock speakers also?

1.5k sa Amplifyers? ngaun ko lng ata narinig un, hindi kaya't ampli's para sa Motor un? lol,
    Better ask mickey, of mickeysautosound, e2 site nila, mickeysautosound.com

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mackkcam View Post
    a friend who has a kia pride with the sounds already souped up he told me that i can purchase [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]amplifiers[/color][/color] for only 1500 pesos are those good? how about the sub woofers? and do i need to change the stock speakers also?

1.5k sa Amplifyers? ngaun ko lng ata narinig un, hindi kaya't ampli's para sa Motor un? lol,
    Better ask mickey, of mickeysautosound, e2 site nila, mickeysautosound.com
    baka. . . hehehe pero ok naman sounds nung kia niya bumabayo talaga.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    i just got my subs earlier 4k lang 10" na NBN... kasama na labor and wirings... bumabayo na rin....adjustable for SQ or SPL hehehe.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterZerg View Post
    i just got my subs earlier 4k lang 10" na NBN... kasama na labor and wirings... bumabayo na rin....adjustable for SQ or SPL hehehe.
    san mo po nabili and may amplifier ka na po ba ano po brand?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Newbie Need Advice and Tips for Car Audio set up