New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    For me dapat nasa tamang level matching,sound tuning.cut-offs and proper aiming ng drivers lang yan!! lalo na kung SQ!!!
    advantage lang ng mga high end HU is:
    =high volts output
    =more bands to easily adjust your EQ
    =and the rest is all in anesthetics!!!
    so invest ka na sa high end HU kesa mas lumaki pa yung gastos mo kakapalit di ba!!!
    di nakukuha yan sa madaliaan

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    thanks a lot peeps..
    salamat sa info..
    balak ko nga daanan un ke jeff tan, tutal erod lang naman ako eh

thats what i did nun weekend.. replaced my HU..
    bot it second hand from my cuzin, blaupunkt chaka blaupunkt den na coaxials para sa doors..
    un pa lang sa ngyn..
    hehe

plan to go all blaupunkt for the system..
    u guys think its a good idea?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by parangTIMANG View Post
    thanks a lot peeps..
    salamat sa info..
    balak ko nga daanan un ke jeff tan, tutal erod lang naman ako eh

thats what i did nun weekend.. replaced my HU..
    bot it second hand from my cuzin, blaupunkt chaka blaupunkt den na coaxials para sa doors..
    un pa lang sa ngyn..
    hehe

plan to go all blaupunkt for the system..
    u guys think its a good idea?

okay lang whether straight blaupunkt ka or not, as long as you're contented with how your setup sounds. Good luck on your upgrading sir...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    X2 BTW: we all got our own preferences in listening! good luck!!!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    u gotta point mga sirs..
    here's a question..
    can u recomend reasonably priced amp and sub brands?

my friend says, v12 for amp and jbl for subs
    what dyu guys think?

preference ko lang naman is quality bayo and amp that delivers properly..
    thank you again

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by parangTIMANG View Post
    I am in the process of starting my car sound system. I am going to buy the accessories one at a time. Can you help me in deciding on what to buy first. This is something that I would start from scratch. Auto ko is a '94 honda esi, now has crappy cassette stereo and crappy sounding factory speakers. I need help, i was thinking in dash cd w/ aux in and separates muna, to follow na lang un iba. lemme know. BTW, mejo low budget lang aken. More on sound quality but bayo at gapang p den.

Thank you so much

Sir, if I may be of assistance, I was in the car audio industry before and my shop was doing competition vehicles. I even judged at IASCA competitions before. There are some basic questions to a proper sounding vehicle. What kind of vehicle do you use? What kind of music do you listen to? Are you after clarity (proper sound imaging and staging) or just plain BOOM? How much vehicle space are you willing to sacrifice? What is your budget for the system? , etc. These questions are what you could use to guide you to proper sound system design. It is not just a matter of stuffing all your equipment in your vehicle just so you could use them all. You can even be very minimal about it. I did a competition car that had just a total of 5 speakers (2 tweeters, 2 mid ranges, 1 sub (8" at that)) and 150watts of power. And it sounded great and was a even louder than some cars with much greater amplification. Its all about efficiency and proper speaker placement. Sound damping is a great start because it can minimize rattles and other mechanical noise that can detract from your listening experience, thus giving you a more "silent" vehicle to work with. But it is just a start and what you do with the rest of your equipment is very important, especially the speaker placement. If you are an audiophile you would understand the nature of proper stereo sonics, or the proper recreation of the sound stage. This is too technical to discuss here, but my whole point is that before you keep adding and adding equipment look at (or have you installer study) your needs. Do your research before buying equipment or a reconfiguration of your existing equipment may be better. This goes out to others starting our in the wonderful world of car audio and electronics.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    mga sir mg kano damge pg mg papalit k lng ng speakers, gusto ko lng setup is png SQ, suggest namn kau kung ano mgnda brand... tnx mga sir

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by project-D View Post
    mga sir mg kano damge pg mg papalit k lng ng speakers, gusto ko lng setup is png SQ, suggest namn kau kung ano mgnda brand... tnx mga sir
    depende din yan sir sa budget nyo how much you're willing to spend sa speakers. speaker seps range from 1.5k up to sky's the limit.

if you want a simple speakers with good quality nandyan ang targa. i think yung seps nila nasa 1.8k.

nga pala sir anong car nyo po ikakabit yung speakers? if you want to add subwoofer kailangan mo rin maglagay ng amp.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    bale...

...pag seps lang ilalagay, pwede na po walang amp?
    ...pag maglalagy ng sub, yung sub ang lalagyan ng amp?

pasensya na po sa tanong... para po malinawan lang ako...

makikisingit lang po... may nagbebenta sa akin ng slightly used pioneer deh-p7700mp na head unit for 6k flat... mura na po ba yun?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    *forbiddensmoke: bro, pwede wala ng amp if seps lang ang ilalagay. pero mas maganda if meron kang amp para mas mailabas ang full performance ng seps mo. if you're on a tight budget, i suggest mag 4channel amp ka para you can use the 2 channels for the seps and bridge the remaining 2 channels for the sub.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
need help w/ how to start my car sound system