New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I had a sub installed in my trunk. I drive a 95 XL (AE101), everytime i play music quite louder than usual meron po akong naririnig na RATTLE sa trunk(of course dahil ciguro sa age na rin ng car) and sa seps ko sa may back seat. How do i get rid of this? (sorry newbie po). I heard to dampen my trunk would help, but pano ko po yun gagawin? I'd really apreciate help from you guys. Where do i go to have this taken cared of? Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    you can DIY your trunk's sound deadening (dampening) by using flashband available in Ace etc its a good cheap alternative. the real good sound deadening stuff like Dynamat will cost more.

or you can bring it to your favorite neighborhood car audio store.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Thanks! Flashband is the aluminum adhesive right? So which would be the spots that i concentrate on? thanks!

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Use DYNAMAT.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by pj717 View Post
    Thanks! Flashband is the aluminum adhesive right? So which would be the spots that i concentrate on? thanks!
    try the lid of the trunk and the license plate area.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    sir, sound deadening lang katapat nyan. mga reliable shops like jc car audio, mickey's autosound, autoline, etc. gumagawa nyan.

i think naka sale din ngayon yung dynamat for around 900 per piece.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I'm not totally against flashbands as I do have them installed on my car also, but if you have budget, go for the better ones like dynamat or rammat.

After some time you will notice the sticky part of flashband to "spill" to the side at kung sensitive ka, baka mairita ka.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    double post
    Last edited by Sarsi; July 4th, 2008 at 04:44 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Take the sub out.

Or the trunk lid.

:rofl:

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Dynamat Xtreme Sound Deadening ang sagot dyan bro!
    P900/sheet lang

pwede kayo dumarecho na kay Jeff Tan sa araneta para pakabit mo na agad chaka isang lakaran nalang pero syempre + labor hehe

09228218280(kel)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
My Trunk Rattles! Help!