New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    hi mga boss. nagloloko yung player ko, this is the one that has usb connector, SD card slot, DVD-MP3, touchscreen lcd player. ayaw mag on, once i start the engine, the screen just blinks then powers off. this already happened before but it fixed itself after a week or so. pero this time, ayaw na talaga. i had it checked and the repairman told me it is the IC which is damaged. ang masama pa nito, wala daw nung ganun na piyesa sa amin and it costs 5k sa manila. btw, im from tarlac. please help me, i don't know what else to do? sana po mabigyan nyo ako ng advise. salamat po.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jarjarbingie View Post
    hi mga boss. nagloloko yung player ko, this is the one that has usb connector, SD card slot, DVD-MP3, touchscreen lcd player. ayaw mag on, once i start the engine, the screen just blinks then powers off. this already happened before but it fixed itself after a week or so. pero this time, ayaw na talaga. i had it checked and the repairman told me it is the IC which is damaged. ang masama pa nito, wala daw nung ganun na piyesa sa amin and it costs 5k sa manila. btw, im from tarlac. please help me, i don't know what else to do? sana po mabigyan nyo ako ng advise. salamat po.
    Is that one of those portable disc players that are generally made in china? If yes, it's pretty much a paperweight unless you can bring it to the distributor or back to the shop where you bought it for repair or warranty (if it still has warranty).

Personally, I would have preferred buying one a UMPC or netbook instead of those portable video players. Only thing lacking in a netbook is an optical disc drive but you can simply download your video content in AVI or similar format so you can store them in the netbook or on a USB flash drive. Added advantage, you have a PC if you want/need to surf the web outside the home or office.

Although netbooks are more expensive, they are better value.

MTech 7in LCD player