New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Peeps,

Help naman - Im looking for the most affordable 2Din DVD/LCD HU available in the market right now. How much and where can I get it. I know there are alot of HUs made in China, what brand would you recommend na ok naman ang performance.

Thanks po.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Isko143 View Post
    Peeps,

Help naman - Im looking for the most affordable 2Din DVD/LCD HU available in the market right now. How much and where can I get it. I know there are alot of HUs made in China, what brand would you recommend na ok naman ang performance.

Thanks po.
    AVT is your best bet for China brands. There are plenty of threads here already available at your disposal. You can also check the Car Finder, merong nagbebenta dun ng murang china 2-dins worth 15K. You can also go to Carriedo if you want to buy direct sa tindahan. Paul Vincent can give you a discount if referred.

NOTE lang: its normal for these cheap 2-DINs na may noise at idle. Mahina lang kasi ung signal-to-noise ratio and yung quality e medyo substandard. Pero kung swertehin ka, who knows. Based from experience lang naman. Bought 3 units na and all had the same flat noise at idle.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    fidelity all in one.. 2 din or 1 din fully motorized for the 1din. costs? around 15-16k including installation...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    bro, maraming generic brands na made in china pero always remember you get what you pay for. na atract din ako dati dito sa mga cheap 2din DVD specially dun sa mga touch screen version nila pero i heard a lot of not so good feedbacks about this HU's .. some of them cost only below 15k.

so when na check ko na mga sites about this china 2din the feedback is not so good, so to make the story short i decided nalang to wait a couple of months (2 months to be exact) and i ended up with a superb performance of a JVC avx-800 .. if hindi karin atat why not wait a little more nalang IMO.

maraming good benefits ang ibang 2dins like night vision back-up cams, touch screen control, bluetooth connectivity, SD card slot, usb port,DIVx compatible, aux conection etc ....

btw, here a link of a 2din Hu * ebay: http://cgi.ebay.ph/Car-DVD-2DIN-6-5-...QQcmdZViewItem

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks for the inputs. I'll take note of your feedback.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by batang_raon14 View Post
    AVT is your best bet for China brands. There are plenty of threads here already available at your disposal. You can also check the Car Finder, merong nagbebenta dun ng murang china 2-dins worth 15K. You can also go to Carriedo if you want to buy direct sa tindahan. Paul Vincent can give you a discount if referred.

NOTE lang: its normal for these cheap 2-DINs na may noise at idle. Mahina lang kasi ung signal-to-noise ratio and yung quality e medyo substandard. Pero kung swertehin ka, who knows. Based from experience lang naman. Bought 3 units na and all had the same flat noise at idle.
    Hello! Tanong ko lang kung saan yung shop ni sir Paul Vincent.. im looking din kasi for 2dins..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I got my Equinox 2-DIN DVD/MP/SD/USB/TV/RCA AUX IN/Bluetooth unit from C3 in Banawe for a lil under Php15k without install (that would cost around Php200). The non-blue tooth model is cheaper. Both are touch screen and with provision for a back up camera.

Not really for audiophiles but I just want to watch TV Patrol during my evening commute so it works for me.

Looking to get a 1-DIN motorized unit for the Suzuki also.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Most afforadable = cheap?
    Well, those Chinese brands will be most under consideration. Fidelity is one. Some can be sourced at on-line stores. Many more in Banawe shops. Look around.
    There's also a existing thread discussing 2-DIN units. Check it out.
    And yes, you get what you pay for.
    By the way, there are proprietary units that fit each type of vehicle. You may start asking at Goldrich.

Was in the hunt last year for a similar unit.
    Settled for a NECVOX DVD 1-DIN which was on sale with 2 headrest mounted LCD monitors. Okey naman. Yon nga lang the screen is in Chinese at walang operating manual. You just have to figure it out.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    I got my Equinox 2-DIN DVD/MP/SD/USB/TV/RCA AUX IN/Bluetooth unit from C3 in Banawe for a lil under Php15k without install (that would cost around Php200). The non-blue tooth model is cheaper. Both are touch screen and with provision for a back up camera.

Not really for audiophiles but I just want to watch TV Patrol during my evening commute so it works for me.

motorized lcd ba ang equinox? (tiltable?)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup. It tilts to face up.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Most affordable 2Din DVD