New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by joms View Post
    Thanks jhnkvn.

For an update, and in mach2audio's defense, after Rocky read my post, he politely texted me and apologized for his mistakes. He further wants to set things right by offering to correct the mistakes that he made.

Anyway, the good thing about this is he admits that he is the one that made the mistake and he wants to correct it.

Well, I think we all learned something from this experience. I hope this experience of mine will also help you guys in the future.
    So did this text come before or after you were banned?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Mahirap yan. Premium price na, sablay pa rin.

Kung hindi kaya, Sabihin. Mahirap yung Oo ng Oo pero in the end hindi pala kaya.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Kaya nga taas ng price pero sablay. Nakakapanlambot lang.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    So did this text come before or after you were banned?
    Probably after since it was an update.

*thread

In any case, I will like to remind you all that all shops have their own share of horror stories. From budget shops to even expensive ones. Meron mga iba disgruntled customers, meron mga iba installations errors, mga iba misunderstanding between parties and the list goes on and on.

My advice is to go on a progress-based payment scheme. Also, make sure you like your installer. That's why I don't give you just one installer names whenever I'm recommending -- I give you peeps a range of options

joms.. pa tinker naman with a Bit Ten

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    +1 on progress based payment...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    IMM29 - the text came after i got banned

jhnkvn - sure you can tinker with the bit ten, pwede naman i save yung settings and i load ulit. The problem is, medyo malayo yung banawe sa amin. South area kasi kami hehe. If napa daan ka somewhere south (alabang/bf/pque), text me and you can tinker with my car setup =) my globe cell no. is 0917-8355535

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    badtrip yan kabago bago ng auto mo tapos pagkuha mo puro gasgas na.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Just sad to see what happened to your new ride particularly the pics on side panels. I still go to banawe for installation of audio components and can get a decent install but not as sloppy as you posted. Even if I have to travel to banawe from my office in Alabang for retuning it is worth it.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Mach2Audio did my system way back in 2005. It was a super budget system using Targa components.
    If I remember correctly, Leo was still with Rocky. The operation was small back then but I was very satisfied on how they tuned and installed my sh*tt* components. Nahiya nga ako nung inalis yung carpet tas sila pa nagvacuum ng rat droppings. Hehe

I hope that the mess can be sorted quickly.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    wow! i feel sorry for what happened to your car... speechless :ouch:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
MACH2AUDIO - what a big disappointment