New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    mga boss hingi lng poh ng advice kung ano poh mgndng HU compatible for mp3/ipod???

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    FOR SALE: Pioneer HU (DEH 4850):2thumbsup:

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Pioneer DEH 2850 4800 Pesos.. Bought last September

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Punta ka sa KotseAudioClub.com. Daming Tsikoteers dun. Do a Search muna before creating a new thread. Mejo strict and OC sila dun regarding that eh. Hehehe! Pero dami mabait dun and most of them are Tsikoteers. They will be more than happy to help you with this.

HTH

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    ako rin naghahanap at nagtatanong na rin ng recommnded HU ninyo na marami supported format tulad ng AAC,AIFF,MP3,WMA,CD/r&rw na hinde namimili ng cd kasi nagbu-burn ako ng mp3 to audio music for personal use lan. Yun stock ng revo ko nagkakaproblema na di tulad ng dati, ngayun madalas namimili na ng cd pag nagbu-burn ako ayaw gumana sa TDK,SONY atbp.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ITACHI View Post
    ako rin naghahanap at nagtatanong na rin ng recommnded HU ninyo na marami supported format tulad ng AAC,AIFF,MP3,WMA,CD/r&rw na hinde namimili ng cd kasi nagbu-burn ako ng mp3 to audio music for personal use lan. Yun stock ng revo ko nagkakaproblema na di tulad ng dati, ngayun madalas namimili na ng cd pag nagbu-burn ako ayaw gumana sa TDK,SONY atbp.
    Look at Pioneer. Yung entry level nila DEH2950 can play most of those formats you mentioned. I'm sure it plays, AAC, MP3, WMA and CDs, kahit pirata ok. Price should be less than 5000 pesos. Canvass mo na lang.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    Look at Pioneer. Yung entry level nila DEH2950 can play most of those formats you mentioned. I'm sure it plays, AAC, MP3, WMA and CDs, kahit pirata ok. Price should be less than 5000 pesos. Canvass mo na lang.
    Yep, the 2950 is a good deal. I bought mine in February. It plays MP3, WMA, AAC, with remote and AUX in sa harap. CD-R and CD-RW. I bought a CD-RW , and i can erase and reburn using that same CD. No problems with playing pirated cds. MP3 is great, you can also create folders so that you can have a folder for R&B, folder for Rock, folder for Love Songs..etc. The price will vary, but, if you can find one for below 5000pesos, go for that. I bought mine for 5.5k.

After I got my amp, and sub, I was really happy with the performance. 5k or less for a pioneer MP3 headunit with remote and aux-in is a good deal. Good entry level headunit.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    maraming salamat sa mga reply nyo maghahanap agad ako nun pioneer 2950.

tanong ko na rin ito yun alpine na brand namimili ba iyon ng cd lalo na kun copy o burn cd lan yun laman ng disc?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Alpine are great sounding HUs. The last Alpine I had was way back 2000. Hindi naman namimili ng disc. Yun nga lang ang mahal na ng Alpine Hus. Entry level ay nasa 9000+

BTW, if you have amps, think of getting the the 3950 or 4950 over the 2950. I belive the 2950 only has 1 rca connector. The 3950 has 2 while the 4950 has 3 plus AUX in is at the back.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Alpine IDA-X001

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
looking for HU bnew or 2nd hand