New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    [SIZE=3]Need some advice on the what shops offer good clean installation, my last car audio setup experience was back in my college days (about 10 years ago) and was not really happy with the quality of work in the Banawe shops.

Here's the setup I have in mind for my Hyundai Getz:[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] (feel free to comment, never tried this brand of speakers before but I've read good reviews)
    [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=3]Front: Polk Audio db6501 6.5" Component System (100 Watts RMS, 300 Watts Peak)
      [/SIZE]
    • [SIZE=3]Rear: Polk Audio db651 6.5" 2-way Coaxial Speakers (60 Watts RMS, 180 Watts Peak)
      [/SIZE]
    • [SIZE=3]Amp: Rockford Fosgate Prime R300-4 ([/SIZE][SIZE=3]50 Watts RMS x 4 * 4-Ohms)[/SIZE]

Speakers to be mounted on the front and rear doors (measured the factory enclosures on the door panels and surprisingly they can fit 6.5"s), tweeters hopefully molded onto the panel between the windshield and windows, and intend to just have the amp under the front passenger seat. Hoping that will be happy with the bass output, not really into volume but more for sound quality nowadays. Will probably add an 8" Kicker Solobaric sub if I find the need for more bass.

Any recommendations? Would really appreciate the advice. Thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Same Question for me... Im looking for good Installer na maaasahan..
    Check my Post if ever
    Thanks

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    sir saan locations niyo?

if banawe i would suggest candyshop.. Clean and pulido

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Kung Around Manila Sir what is ur Suggestion? And Pleasee include D location of the shop & Address.. Thaks

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by napster View Post
    Kung Around Manila Sir what is ur Suggestion? And Pleasee include D location of the shop & Address.. Thaks
    sir try mo sa sulit.com g-force chaka kay royalboy05 sa sulit.com den manila area area sila

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    why opt for a Kicker solobaric if what you want is sq?

You can try getting an 8" Polk audio or Image dynamics sub. Very small enclosure requirements, better than the kicker for sq and very easy to power. Skip the coaxials and just get the sub.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Try mo sa C3 audio Banawe..Look for Mity or Rose..they have a wide variety of sound components at a reasonable price..For the installer, pakabit mo kay mang domeng, siya yung mayordomo ng mga sound installers sa shop nila..ginawa nia yung setup sa wira ko (HU, seps, amp subs) malinis gumawa at gagawin nia talaga yung customization na gusto mo..

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Try Jeff Tan they have package including box and also depend on your budget .if you have existing speaker they also install your sound system . Araneta Car Accessory.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    manila are phat audio ka na..

Alvin Cu
    06 san vicente st. binondo manila

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    try mo sir kay kid audio..magaling sila mag design problema taga kung magpresyo..i suggest bumili ka ng gamit sa labas then sa kanya mo ipa set up..eto pic ng auto ko bro..si kid gumawa nyan..lage aq panalo best sound set up pwera biro..

click on the link below:
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3332517

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast