New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Help mga sir,, i have dd subwoofer with a 1200 wAtt mono and a 1pc 4channel amp,, at first it was playing good but nung tumagal na napansin ko na hindi na mag kapareho ung bass nya,,would it be necessary for me to have a 2nd battery? what type and brand would you suggest? help nman po mga pro....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Maybe a big 3 upgrade is needed or capacitor

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by johnkeight08 View Post
    Help mga sir,, i have dd subwoofer with a 1200 wAtt mono and a 1pc 4channel amp,, at first it was playing good but nung tumagal na napansin ko na hindi na mag kapareho ung bass nya,,would it be necessary for me to have a 2nd battery? what type and brand would you suggest? help nman po mga pro....
    dammerung! do your neighbors need to hear your music or your noise? maybe you can turn it a little bit lower or use a headset so your batteries don't run low. if you add another battery or increase your battery capacity, it is mandatory you have to upgrade your charging system too. this will increase your fuel consumption by a little bit. the best way to circumvent your concern is to use headset if you want to blast your ears but do not drive with a headset, it is illegal and is unsafe

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    This article should help you

Car Electronic Basics

And like Jedi said, do the big 3

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by johnkeight08 View Post
    Check your wiring and battery terminals connections.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Im using a 1000w sub. Before masahin sub ok pero nung nagpalit ako ng sub sumasabay yung pagdim ng mga ilaw ko sa pagbayo. What jon aka tsikotshop did nag big 3 sya dahil ok naman alternator ko. Di na ako gumamit ng capacitor.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Mukang kelangan ko tlga big 3 mga boss,, san kya may reliable na mechanic and shop to do this? kc sabi ng audio provider ko mag consider nko kgad mag add ng 2nd battery i doubt it na tuloy prang gs2 lng nila kumita pag katapos ko mabasa ung big 3,,any place or shop you could suggest that i could go to?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    most of the time.. grounding lang ang culprit nyan... also check your fuses.. lalo na kung may fuse ka sa battery to amp... minsan yung mga fuse na yan eh akala mo matibay kasi malaki pero pulpol pala

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Please call tsikotshop sir. Si jon po expertise nya yung big3 using pure copper wires gauge 4. 2k to 2.5k po yan. 09053338777

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I have no idea on what a "big 3" is, (anybody generous enough to enlighten me?). But it would be worth your while if you can have your alternator checked, and upgraded if you want.

My ideas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Lights dimmering when playing sounds?