New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by battouter View Post
    so ano ba talaga? okay lang ba itong lightning lab para sa mga ordinaryong tao tulad ko? lols.
    Okay naman. There's really nothing bad about it.. just avoid trying to debate with brand evangelists afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Ayone knows how much the LL Processor cost? I heard it was the same rebrand from the Firland FXDSP8 and Precision Power DEQ8 which seemed to be derived from the Mosconi 6to8. If the price is right, I'll be a Lightning Lab User on my next build
    Konting malabo na rebrand yun sa same. The Firland and PP has crossover functions, the LL doesn't.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Okay naman. There's really nothing bad about it.. just avoid trying to debate with brand evangelists afterwards

Konting malabo na rebrand yun sa same. The Firland and PP has crossover functions, the LL doesn't.
    Oh man, so the only features left are time alignment and EQ? Better nga to go Firland nalang.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Oh man, so the only features left are time alignment and EQ? Better nga to go Firland nalang.
    Let me correct myself. Meron pala.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Let me correct myself. Meron pala.
    Nice. Price nalang kulang.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    wala nabang updates? having fun reading this post!
    very informative and competitive(sino kaya un?)

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by z2561 View Post
    Revisited this thread when a similar discussion happened in one of the FB car audio equipment trading groups, this time regarding LL amps and the supposed lack of support from their tech support team.

Incidentally, there are also members of that group who are into setting up trikes, and they even have their own competitions for it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by z2561 View Post
    Revisited this thread when a similar discussion happened in one of the FB car audio equipment trading groups, this time regarding LL amps and the supposed lack of support from their tech support team.

Incidentally, there are also members of that group who are into setting up trikes, and they even have their own competitions for it.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Nice read. So sir jhnkvn bakit nga po matigas ang targa? And between targa and LL ano mas oks (Seps/subs)

Pa OT na rin, any review sa 2din/seps ng Teac at sansui?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Very informative thread, make me wanna sell my lightning labs amps and seps. hahaha, kidding aside LL is good naman for budget setups.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    been reading this thread. i am a foreigner and have never heard of many brands which are present here in the philippines. some of them are c7 , lightning labs, v12, kinetic etc. i have been into car audio for a while and have used many flee market products as well as good products. some flee market brands i used are Solid audio , sound magus , vtrek etc and some good brands include jl audio, digital designs, orions , cv , jbl, pioneer etc.
    let me keep this conversation simple

SQ- sound quality : i would stay away from flee brands. invest in high quality products and you Do get what you pay for

SPL- if loud is what you want, you can look into flee market. you might get a 3000rms amp for x3 price less of a high brand amp. and IT will do the rated power with higher distrotion level.. but in Spl system, its all about watts! nothing about sound quality!!.

to use a high brand product or a flee market product is totally up to you, major role lies in the power, install and the box built.
    if i am given a choice, i would say
    1) high brand Headunit (pioneer,alpine,kenwood)
    2) high brand speakers
    3) flee market amplifiers
    4) high brand subwoofer (sq) or flee market subwoofer (spl)

btw i will be making a new thread regarding these brands... do have a look.
    thanks

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112