New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    budget sir?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    sir detailing,
    meron po kasi ako nakikita sa market ang brand is v12? ok din po ba yun?
    hindi po kasi ganun ka expensive wheels ko kaya ok lang sakin bata tumunog lang ng maganda.

Ride Safely!

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jomed
    sir detailing,
    meron po kasi ako nakikita sa market ang brand is v12? ok din po ba yun?
    hindi po kasi ganun ka expensive wheels ko kaya ok lang sakin bata tumunog lang ng maganda.

Ride Safely!
    Marami kasing V-12 na ampli. It varies on the wattage capacity, but I saw a V-12 amps 4/3/2 channel capable the model is NV-805, I just cant remember the wattage pero OK na syang tumunog. May kalabog at tagistis na rin syang puedeng makapagpalingon ng makakarinig.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jezreel
    Marami kasing V-12 na ampli. It varies on the wattage capacity, but I saw a V-12 amps 4/3/2 channel capable the model is NV-805, I just cant remember the wattage pero OK na syang tumunog. May kalabog at tagistis na rin syang puedeng makapagpalingon ng makakarinig.
    tama po sir jezreel, ganyan nga po yun nakita ko sa sm north v-12 4/3/2. ano po advisable na wattage ng ampli na mag match sa subs?
    plano ko po kasi 2 subs gamitin ko. does it mean 2 ampli din gamitin ko???
    tia

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jomed
    tama po sir jezreel, ganyan nga po yun nakita ko sa sm north v-12 4/3/2. ano po advisable na wattage ng ampli na mag match sa subs?
    plano ko po kasi 2 subs gamitin ko. does it mean 2 ampli din gamitin ko???
    tia
    If I'm not mistaken pang isang sub lang ito, di ko lang kasi gaanong pinansin. Wala kasing makapagbigay sakin ng specs ng makita ko ito sa SM Sta. Rosa / Ace Hardware. The wattage of sub connected is 1300watts na Xplod, pero if you want puede kang magdalawang amps kung pang - isahan lang ito, but for me isang sub lang nagandahan na ako sa tunog nito. Ayoko kasing magdalawang sub sa car if in case kasi matatalo yung stereo component set-up na nasa house ko... he.. he.. he..

mga bossing, meron pong V12 na orig (from Alpine), at V12 na fake >> made in China. Price range of the fake V12 is around 2.5K to around 5K depending on the model. Orig V12 range from 10K and up. Sa orig na Alpine V12 engraved yung "V12", sa fake, printed lang.

Here's a sample of the original Alpine V12

Sample of a fake V12

Don't get me wrong fake V12's aren't bad. Dun din ako nagsimula, there great bang for the buck amps but if you can't go wrong with the original stuff.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by aceshark
    di na kailangan capacitor kung isang sub lang bro....
    THE BENIFIT OF CAFACITOR IS YOU CAN START YOUR HU WITH OUT STARTING YOUR ENGINE AND NOT WORRY ABOUT YOUR BATTERY TO BE DISCHARGE DAHIL THE CAFACITOR WILLL TAKE CHARGE FOR IT ASIDE FROM THAT CARS WITH HEAVY DUTY HU AND CAFACITOR INCLUDED WILL BRIGTHEN YOUR CAR'S LIGTHS AND NOT TO MENTION EASY STARTING AND INCREASED SPEED.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Aba, increased speed... parang Khaos na pala ang capacitor.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I don't know what capacitor type that is, but I think the work of the capacitor used for the sound system is that it stores power when there is a big need of electricity needed by the amp like when there is a big bass sound the battery cannot supply the required electricity the capacitor will fill in for the need, then it will recharge itself using the battery waiting for the next need of the amps. parang reservior ang trabaho nya.

a four channel v12 amp can power na your front speakers and subs. there are different types of v12 na fakes, just make sure that may warranty ang dealer.

but sa 30k budget and may existing HU ka na, I suggest DLS classic 8k, EFX amp 12k Kicker comp sub 6K with box and wiring kit 1k may sukli pa.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you dont NEED a capacitor if your system only puts out enough wattage to power a single sub...as long as your electrical system is in good condition. a capacitor will help, but the thread starter mentioned that he's on a tight budget, so there are better uses for the money than capacitors...

...like getting something better than 6x9 speakers. just dont do it. kung hindi pasok sa budget yung separates, put your plans on hold and save up more money. there is a HUGE difference. the only thing i would even think about using 6x9's for is for rear fill (kung may separates ka na sa harap at may sub sa trunk...you can put either 6x9's (or preferably coaxials) in the rear speaker board just to fill out the soundstage.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
konting tulong sa pagsetup ng sounds