New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what sub should i get??

2ohms or 4 ohms

i'm planning to match it with an S10L5. okey ba na combi eto. will bridged 2 channels to pwer the single sub and two other channels to power my seps.

is this set-up comparable to a 12 inch round sub powered by a fenton amp. ano mas malakas??

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pwede yan. the new kicker amp come with the SAMS technology. stereo and mono simultaneously. you can use it to drive the seps and a sub altogether. the s10l5 is 450 rms. i think this setup would pound. not sure about fenton tho. i havent heard one. pero brandwise, mas ok yun kicker.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so 2 ohms or 4 ohms

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dual 2ohms po

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so sir,

dvc na 2 ohms dapat yung sub??

thanks!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    opo ! :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Opo din po. Yung S10L5 DVC 2ohms dapat naka-series ang wiring nung voice coils para 4ohm po ang load. Ok po yan sa bridged na kx600.4. Nabili nyo na ba? Kung hindi pa, ok po yung kx800.4. Ipon pa po :mrgreen:

xzrzx, pa audition po nung secret nyo :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di pa po nabili...

pwede na po yung 600.4 di naman ako masyado boom boom e. tska meron kasi ako mga considerations. by the way, civic vti po pala auto ko...

1. i cant use donut tire because i travel every now and then. at the most im willing to buy 13 inch wrapped with 165/80 tires make it a little bit more easier to take out the spare tire.

siguro alam niyo naman na sagad sa likod yung spare tire ng civic (badtrip!).

2. i want sana na flush mounted yung amp sa box. so parang sub at one end and the amp displayed thru a plexi glass on the other side. para medyo show naman po ng konti (hehehe!)

grabe na po di ko alam paano yung specs ng box kasi 1.75 cu + port ang recommended ng kicker.

pag sobrang laki ng box di ko na makukuha yung spare tire. baka po meron kayo ma suggest...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yup, konti na lang diff ng 600.4 sa 800.4 around 3-4k. more power and better sound. if you could afford it, get it. the 600.4 is a good choice too.

ako dati, setup ko sa S12L7 was a 2.5 cu ft. grabe an laki ng box but it had tremendous low and loud bass! this is one adv. of ported and a space dias adv. pag sealed mas matigas yun bass. and one disadv pa is yun weight. mabigat ang mdf. magiging lowered yun likod mo nyan hehehehe. pero di naman gaano. hehehe

try to talk to the installer, tell him of your prob and what you want. i think you can adjust the dimensions of the box, like put in hieght and lessen the width so that you could access the spare tire. but as long as it will yield the same volume. yun ang importante. pwede pa wedge type yun box para sagad sa upuan sa likod basta yun resulting volume will be 1.75 cu ft pa rin.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    judel,

On item 2... IMO, hindi ba ma-shorten yung life ng amp mo pag ganun ang installation? Your amp has lots of small parts in it and i think the vibrations from your sub/sub box can dislodge them or might even make the PCB brittle. :roll:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
kicker kx 600.4 matched with S10L5 - okey ba?