New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ako barat sa sounds. Targa seps with Taiwan V12's. Masaya na ko. Gamit ko bulit in X-over ng V12 saka passive X-overs ng seps.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Required mo ang X-OVERS if habol mo ay SQ with a hint of SPL . Natitimpla mo ang frequencies w/c the regular EQ cant . Sa seps na bang for the buck ?? ..... Rockford Fanatics .

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i have never used active crossovers - if you are a simple enthusiast like me who likes clean, well-reproduced sounds for everyday, and cranks it up when he feels like it, imo a crossover is only optional. they do make a difference for the true audiophiles who either compete in controlled environments or have a very fine ear for adjustment.

as far as great seps on a budget - check out the infinity line also...they have excellent sound for the money

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by M54 Powered
    i have never used active crossovers - if you are a simple enthusiast like me who likes clean, well-reproduced sounds for everyday, and cranks it up when he feels like it, imo a crossover is only optional. they do make a difference for the true audiophiles who either compete in controlled environments or have a very fine ear for adjustment.

as far as great seps on a budget - check out the infinity line also...they have excellent sound for the money
    Thats true M54POWERED , XOVERS are optional to everyday driving and use of the A/V sustem . They are required to people who competes specially to locations with high sea levels .

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I agree with M54 and DSM about the passive x-over. If you like loud but with clean sound active x-over is way to go.;)
    Infiniti and Polk Audio is another bang for the buck.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    tanung ko lang mganda ba yung sub na infiniti yung '12? kasi sa friend ko ganun ang hina. also wlang butas yung sub box kailangan ba yun? or sa ampfli problema nun kaya mahina? murahin lang kasi e?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Originally posted by SOHC
    mganda ba yung sub na infiniti yung '12? kasi sa friend ko ganun ang hina. also wlang butas yung sub box kailangan ba yun? or sa ampfli problema nun kaya mahina? murahin lang kasi e?
    Magandang speaker ang Infinity, baka under powered lang ang amp.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    probably underpowered nga and most likely , the subs are designed for boxes na di sealed . im not familiar with infinity speakers , baka yung iba na meron nito can help .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
kailangan p ba ng crossover????