1. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/itripauto/

hey guys,
    Anyone here have used this?
    thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    there are threads here which describes that.
    i myself have used that and i am not satisfied... dami static... pricey pa... much better yung mga generic FM transmitters which you can buy at around 600 to 700 pesos dahil mas maganda ang transmission quality compared to the I-Trip. better yet, if your HU has a built-in AUX in, yun na lang gamitin mong connection between the HU and the IPOD. kung wala naman and may cassette player yung HU, cassette adapter na lang to connect with your IPOD.

if you will look into the tsikot classifieds, may mga nagbebenta ng FM transmitters dun na generic. try to contact them and request for a sound check and audition. you will be more satisfied using them instead of the ITrip.

imho.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    in my experience, it sucks

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    you better have a very good FM receiver ... otherwise you'll have to content yourself with the hisss in the background ... Personally it's irritating lalo na kung long drive ;-)

tama suggestion ni happy_g ... check your aux-in

5. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    thanks for the inputs guys!!!!

Actually a lady friend was looking for one and asked me for advice. I did'nt knew what the itrip was until I stumbled upon it on an apple ipod store in shanghai. It looked nice and attractive since it offered easy integration with stock car audio(lalo na sa kin since ford is notorious with dash-integrated stereo).

anyway good thing I asked here first. I guess I'll stick to burning mp3 on cds for the meantime

and it was expensive. it was like 550 yuan which is between 3.5k to 4k pesos
    Last edited by cardo; March 7th, 2006 at 02:12 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mas mura pa yan dito. mga 2800 lang per unit, pero i really stick with my opinion... it sucks...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cardo
    thanks for the inputs guys!!!!

Actually a lady friend was looking for one and asked me for advice. I did'nt knew what the itrip was until I stumbled upon it on an apple ipod store in shanghai. It looked nice and attractive since it offered easy integration with stock car audio(lalo na sa kin since ford have are notorious with dash-integrated stereo).

anyway good thing I asked here first. I guess I'll stick to burning mp3 on cds for the meantime

and it was expensive. it was like 550 yuan which is between 3.5k to 4k pesos
    Direct cable connection to the stereo is still the best. Try to call the guys at Maxx Energie. They offer the Precision Interface Electronics (PIE) interfaces that connects your iPod or any MP3 player to the stereo's CD-changer input. It only cost me P1.7T to have one installed for my CRV's Kenwood HU. Price, however, varies depending on the HU model (the PIE interface for the Fortuner costs P5T).

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    im currently using a taiwan made FM transmitter, not perfect but works ok, the nano's volume should be set only * 3/4 to prevent background hissing.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    If yung HU is a Pioneer (IP Bus) then you might want to check for a CDRB10 or a CDRB20.

If you're DIY guy check this

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i cant remember kung anong autoshop yung nag bebenta nung CDRB10, pero it cost around 900 pesos

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
iTrip for iPod