New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    After a few weeks (actually more like 3 months) of trying to get our schedules to meet, I finally made my way to Mandaluyong last sunday to the lair of Dong and Bong.

It was well worth the wait.

After a short chat and an inspection, the twins immediately ripped out wires and panels and I heard saws buzzing and wires stripped and spliced. The US Acoustics USX4065 Amp and JBL GT 120D subwoofer was measured, tested, mounted, and re-tested. Along the way they gave this dummy a crash course on car audio while happily working on my ride.

After three hours, my setup was done (actually I had the sub box made ahead) and it sounded far far far better than what it replaced. The sealed box gave excellent bass and fit perfectly in my trunk. Not too thumpy, not too bland. Just right. After tweaking the amp, I was rocking with a big smile on my face.

The work was professional and thorough and fast. The scientists were accommodating, patient and damn, they sure knew their stuff.

It might take another few weeks or months for my kickpanels to get installed but the wait will be worth it.

If you guys are looking for an excellent audio installer, my recommendation goes to Dong and Bong Matias - DB AUDIO. ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES

Thank you TheVeed for the referral. And to the twins- maraming salamat. I knew you undercharged me for your excellent install. I will drop by one day with a case of beer. Your refusal will not be accepted.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ...back in the old days of kotse.com (audio group which is now the KAC), those two really did great jobs for the set-up of them peeps.

more power to them....dumami pa sana ang mga ganyan tao...

btw, how much was the cost of the job? I assume that you supplied the speakers and ampli?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    mga bossing, saan po sila sa mandaluyong??? appreciate if you can give me their address.

Thanks!!!

Installer Recommendation