New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    I recently purchased a generic no brand headunit with usb/mp3/memory card slot, not into quality of sound just something to isten to while im driving. Question lang sa pag kakabit, Ayon sa diagram, may positive na connection para sa speakers pero un sa negative nakalagay sa diagram nakakabit siya sa black wire then nakakabit un black wire sa chassis or body ng car... tama po ba un pwede ko ba isama un negative ng speakers sa ground wire ng headunit or i-ground ko na lang un negative wires ng speaker sa metal part near the speakers na lang? bale 5 wires lang ang nasa likod ng headunit ayon sa picture diagram, 2 positive(speakers), 1 antenna, 1 positive(power), at isang black(ground). Isasama ko na po ba un negative ng speakers sa wire ng ground or i-ground ko na lang ng seperate? thanks po, need help badly

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    BUMP please, anyone??

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    hi, im not an expert but its possible to have all negative connections ng speakers together with the body ground.. but i haven't seen that kind of configuration until now.

can you post pictures ng wires? wala din bang parang schematic provided?

thanks!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    omg! thanks very much for a reply, very much appreciated..

i dont know how to upload an image here but it does have a schematic.

Theres 4 wires on the back of the unit~

1 positive (power)
    2 positive speaker wires (Left/right)
    1 amp wire
    1 ground

on the schematics the positive speaker wires are hooked up to their respective wires, so is the power and on the diagram it shows the negative speaker wires are connected to the ground wire and then connected to chassis...

thanks po.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    if the schematic said it is.. then it should be it... try to test it first. have the unit powered on with minimal volume... make sure the positive and negative terminals will not touch.. be extra safe lang

then connect all positive speaker wires... then try 1 speaker to connect negative. if it produces sound.. then proceed with the other speaker...

then test your balance.. (left and right) or front and back respectively.

Inquiry lang sa headunit wire, please help