New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    galing!
    hehehe
    Last edited by odell; December 4th, 2005 at 01:35 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Sir,

Just bought a SONY R1 DVD, VCD player, Tuner, MP3, etc CD-RW copy etc, etc.... separate po yung LCD monitor. One of the installation instruction, there is line cable for either at brake or handbreak - purpose is the LCD monitor wont play(black screen) until the car is on break or handbreak meaning full stop. For safety driving. Only tuner, mp3 player can be played while cruising. Pwede bah etoh gawan nang paraan?. Any input?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Just connect it to ground (the car's body) to fool the DVD player into thinking that the vehicle is parked. The handbrake, when pulled, connects the brake line to ground. Unless I'm wrong, all modern handbrakes switch the brake line this way.

Yan lang ba ang wire niya for enable/disable? I mean, wala nang wire para sa speedometer output or others?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightSix
    Just connect it to ground (the car's body) to fool the DVD player into thinking that the vehicle is parked. The handbrake, when pulled, connects the brake line to ground. Unless I'm wrong, all modern handbrakes switch the brake line this way.

Yan lang ba ang wire niya for enable/disable? I mean, wala nang wire para sa speedometer output or others?

Sir, yun lang po nakita ko sa installation manual. Any refer installer contact no./reasonable price service - mahal kc sa casa? Salamat. GOODDAY!!!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Hintay na lang tayo ng sasagot sa tanong mo tungkol sa referal ... hindi ako taga-Manila eh, hehe. But any competent ICE installer should be able to do that.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by F1fireserpent
    Sir,

Just bought a SONY R1 DVD, VCD player, Tuner, MP3, etc CD-RW copy etc, etc.... separate po yung LCD monitor. One of the installation instruction, there is line cable for either at brake or handbreak - purpose is the LCD monitor wont play(black screen) until the car is on break or handbreak meaning full stop. For safety driving. Only tuner, mp3 player can be played while cruising. Pwede bah etoh gawan nang paraan?. Any input?
    what i did on my AVT HU was not to install the line going to the park brake switch na lang. i think the park brake switch is a 'normally on' switch so that when the park brake is engaged, the switch is on the 'on' position (leads shorted). if the park brake is not engaged however, the switch is on the 'off' position (leads not shorted). so even if you don't attach the park switch, its as if your park brake is always not engage, hence you can use your monitor anytime. in my AVT also, there's a system set up where i can disable the park switch sensor anytime, this might also be the case on your sony HU. hope this helps.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by amboy
    what i did on my AVT HU was not to install the line going to the park brake switch na lang. i think the park brake switch is a 'normally on' switch so that when the park brake is engaged, the switch is on the 'on' position (leads shorted). if the park brake is not engaged however, the switch is on the 'off' position (leads not shorted). so even if you don't attach the park switch, its as if your park brake is always not engage, hence you can use your monitor anytime. in my AVT also, there's a system set up where i can disable the park switch sensor anytime, this might also be the case on your sony HU. hope this helps.

Sir,

Thnxs po sa inputs. Sir, Amboy saan kayo nagpa install. Any name/contact no(s) person/shops. Again Salamat po. GOODDAY!!! to everyone

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by F1fireserpent
    Sir,

Thnxs po sa inputs. Sir, Amboy saan kayo nagpa install. Any name/contact no(s) person/shops. Again Salamat po. GOODDAY!!! to everyone
    had it installed at auto circuit in banawe. it's near dapitan street. look for von there.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by amboy
    had it installed at auto circuit in banawe. it's near dapitan street. look for von there.

Sir, Salamat po.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ive' got a pioneer dvh-5850mp indash player / 7"necvox indash monitor and a 8"overhead necvox monitor ..sound and video quality is great

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
info on ATV car dvd player