New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    I only have a budget of 3-5000 wat can i buy with it? i have an alpine radio, with 120w speakers n an equalizer... im planning to buy subs n tweeters... can i buy some thing decent with 3-5000? ill need an amp ryt?[/b]

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hhmm...you can only buy an amp with that...but first...check if your hu has preouts...kung wala...hhmm...mahirap yan....

with 5k...you can buy targa products such as seps (tweeters and midrange) fir 1.5thou++ and a sub for 1.3thou++ more or less....but you need an amp..which will cost you 4.5-5k for the new alpine v12....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you looking for a changer i have one for sale! non ainet

4. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    i dont know much about hu... my hu is an alpine the stock one in corolla(1990)... dont know kng may preouts... mga how much would i need to spend on all of them? can u give me specs on what brand and est price for each... me a bit tight on money... :mrgreen: mga 8k ok na? n wer can i find them? gusto ko lng simple lng im not planning to bring down the house... jst like smething decent n nice...

glennster, thanx for replying ... i dont know much about hu... my hu is an alpine the stock one in corolla(1990)... dont know kng may preouts... mga how much would i need to spend on all of them? can u give me specs on what brand and est price for each... me a bit tight on money... :mrgreen: mga 8k ok na? n wer can i find them? gusto ko lng simple lng im not planning to bring down the house... jst like smething decent n nice...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wicked..you might wanna try intense audio sa banawe...madami siyang available na hu's within your budget!!!

he can discuss pa the specs and features of each hu!

tell him you are from tsikot...and i referred you...mabait un...09166464030

if you dont have preouts kasi...you will have a bit of a problem installing amps...you can still install an amp using the high current connection...which i am not familiar with....

so better check it talaga then work your way from there.

amps are also available kay intense.the new v12 amps are available na sa kaniya...priced at 4500 and up un.which is the best brand new budget set up for me...imho.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    thanx, ill try to chek it out this weekend

7. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    glenn, ive found the manual of my radio my radio model is 7279ES alpine dun sa likod meron diagram radio to front speakers, then radio to amps the cross overs.... meron preouts... ok na un ryt? ung rear speakers ko 120w pioneer... now im planning to buy a 8" sub, amp n tweeters (ung tweeters ung small round thing na nasa taas ng dashboard ryt?) could u help me decide wat brand of sub amp n tweeters? n how much all of them...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wickedjayjay, if you're interested im selling a 3way xover for 2k. Color gold. ATEC usa sya. 2mos ko lang gamit. txt me at 0917-5364197...

peace!!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    what is a 3way xover? where to i put it and what does it do? :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    crossovers are for setting a cut off for the frequencies that you would like to go out of your speakers...i would suggest that you buy the basics first before you go into that.

wicked...have you called ben of intense?he has the prices kasi...andi i recommend him highly.

baka kasi mali ang mabigay ko sayong prices eh...

HE CAN WORK OUT A SET UP within your budget!!!

keep us posted and good luck dude!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
I only have a budget of 3-5000 wat can i buy with it?