New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    A newbie here. ask ko lang if puede kaya using this amp which found out to be 3 channels na lang ang working and sabi not bridgeable, to power my seps? I already replaced my stock HU to pioneer2250UBG and installed a Ryan Audio separates, can i replace also my other door mounted rear stock speaker with a coaxial 2 way even without using an ampli. or much better to power it with my amps? Currently, my HU has only 1 preout and also have plan of having an active bazooka subs or ported subs as budget becomes available. Can 1 preouts HU do this? I prefer SQ. TIA

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    can i replace also my other door mounted rear stock speaker with a coaxial 2 way even without using an ampli. or much better to power it with my amps
    Yes you can connect your coax directly to your HU. You can also connect it to the same amp channels with your ryan seps. In this case, the amp will see a 2 ohm load and will put out more power. However, the amp will have more stress and will run hotter. If you do this you wont be able to fade the rear so it might be too loud and your front stage might suffer. Meaning your sounds seem to be coming from the rear of your car.

Personally, I would go with connecting your coax to the HU unless you drive a van or a big SUV.

Currently, my HU has only 1 preout and also have plan of having an active bazooka subs or ported subs as budget becomes available. Can 1 preouts HU do this? I prefer SQ. TIA
    I think (not 100% sure) you can use Y splitters to add an active sub to your system.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    * user friendly : Thanks a lot. i will just connect the coax same powered by the HU. I wonder how would it sounds/effects? and would just use the only preouts when i have this active bazooka subs with built in amps. Thanks again, Bro.

HU with only one preouts