New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Guyz, what can you suggest on my HU? It only has AM FM, AUX, rear cam, ipod/ usb port... But on the manual it has more features,though in actual its not there.

Now, I would like to add some features like Bluetooth, Tire Pressure Monitoring System, GPS..., which are on the manual.

1. Do you think I should ask the dealer to add them for free coz its on the manual?

2. What might be advisable to do so, replacing the entire HU, which has all the features mentioned above?

3. Or Could IT BE be better if I BUY the portable ones and remain the HU especially GPS And TPMS? ... ( there are some spare buttons which can be used)

3a. If u advise just to buy portable GPS and TPMS, WHAT brand do you recommend?

4. But how about the Bluetooth Audio?...(this is not on the HU) what should I do?

Thanks in advance...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Bluetooth - Bili ka sa cdrking ng saksak sa aux, bluetooth na sya

Gps - stand alone gps cost 6k sa winterpine. Winterpine prefer ko dahil maganda map nya. Pag may overpass at underpass papakita nya talaga saan ka papasok. Di lang basta basta sabihin na diretso lang

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    1. Di porket nasa manual, your car will have it. Pagtatawanan ka lang ng dealer for even thinking such. The manual is a general document used by Lancers all over the world, obviously each country has different spec levels.

2. The Rockford Fosgate system in the Lancer GT-A focused on sound quality rather than fancy toys like GPS and Bluetooth. You can replace the HU with an aftermarket unit, but make sure it can support your Rockford Fosgate speakers and subwoofer, as well as the steering wheel audio controls.

3. You can buy aftermarket TPMS systems, around 15k. You can also buy GPS systems, but I'll recommend that you just get a smartphone with a data plan and use Waze/Google Maps.

4. No choice on Bluetooth unless you change HU.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Bluetooth - Bili ka sa cdrking ng saksak sa aux, bluetooth na sya

Gps - stand alone gps cost 6k sa winterpine. Winterpine prefer ko dahil maganda map nya. Pag may overpass at underpass papakita nya talaga saan ka papasok. Di lang basta basta sabihin na diretso lang

i'll try the cdr king... Hihihi... Meron nmn akong RCA cable for Aux.. Kaya lng messy tingnan...

Winterpine? Saan po un??
    Eh ung garmin at AVT kya?

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    1. Di porket nasa manual, your car will have it. Pagtatawanan ka lang ng dealer for even thinking such. The manual is a general document used by Lancers all over the world, obviously each country has different spec levels.

2. The Rockford Fosgate system in the Lancer GT-A focused on sound quality rather than fancy toys like GPS and Bluetooth. You can replace the HU with an aftermarket unit, but make sure it can support your Rockford Fosgate speakers and subwoofer, as well as the steering wheel audio controls.

3. You can buy aftermarket TPMS systems, around 15k. You can also buy GPS systems, but I'll recommend that you just get a smartphone with a data plan and use Waze/Google Maps.

4. No choice on Bluetooth unless you change HU.

Ayos na ayos nga ang sound quality ng rockford... Satisfied... Medyo malapit sa bose speaker ko sa bahay...

Mas okay ba pag may TPMS?how accurate they are? Or should i use only the tire gauge checker which is 230 pesos lng? Though mas masaya kapag automatic... Di n lalabas para check 4 tires..

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Nasa sayo yan kung gagastos ka 15k para lang hindi ka na bumaba ng kotse para magcheck ng tire pressure.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Nasa sayo yan kung gagastos ka 15k para lang hindi ka na bumaba ng kotse para magcheck ng tire pressure.

Pero reliable ba TPMS? and accurate? May alam po ba kayo n brand n maganda?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by khenma0928 View Post
    i'll try the cdr king... Hihihi... Meron nmn akong RCA cable for Aux.. Kaya lng messy tingnan...

Winterpine? Saan po un??
    Eh ung garmin at AVT kya?

Ayos na ayos nga ang sound quality ng rockford... Satisfied... Medyo malapit sa bose speaker ko sa bahay...

Mas okay ba pag may TPMS?how accurate they are? Or should i use only the tire gauge checker which is 230 pesos lng? Though mas masaya kapag automatic... Di n lalabas para check 4 tires..
    Winterpine = avt. Mas ok para sakin ang avt kaysa garmin

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by khenma0928 View Post
    Pero reliable ba TPMS? and accurate? May alam po ba kayo n brand n maganda?
    Digital TPM systems aren't always 100% accurate, but they work when it counts - you'll find out right away when you have a sudden drop in tire pressure due to a puncture.

However, any driver with a fair bit of experience can easily tell if they have a flat. You don't need an expensive device to tell you that. Also, regular tire pressure checks at the gas station (weekly or monthly when you fill up) is enough to keep your tire pressure in the right range. From experience, I only lose about 1-2 PSI after about 3,000 km (1 month worth of driving for me).

If you still wanna spend a significant amount of money on a TPMS, your best bet for your Lancer is Winterpine, Mitsubishi's accredited 3rd party accessories supplier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jut703; November 3rd, 2015 at 10:55 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Oo nga sobrang mahal. Once a month kapag magpagas ka, isabay mo check ng tire pressure. Tip 10 pesos kada pacheck sa gasoline boy

10. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Digital TPM systems aren't always 100% accurate, but they work when it counts - you'll find out right away when you have a sudden drop in tire pressure due to a puncture.

However, any driver with a fair bit of experience can easily tell if they have a flat. You don't need an expensive device to tell you that. Also, regular tire pressure checks at the gas station (weekly or monthly when you fill up) is enough to keep your tire pressure in the right range. From experience, I only lose about 1-2 PSI after about 3,000 km (1 month worth of driving for me).

If you still wanna spend a significant amount of money on a TPMS, your best bet for your Lancer is Winterpine, Mitsubishi's accredited 3rd party accessories supplier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the infos. Maybe ill check them by manual gauge...:-)
    Sa GPS fone n nga lng gagamitin ko... Need to buy nlng smartphone holder...

Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Oo nga sobrang mahal. Once a month kapag magpagas ka, isabay mo check ng tire pressure. Tip 10 pesos kada pacheck sa gasoline boy
    Last week plng ako nagpacheck since binaba ko ung pressure from 48 to 32... Tinip ko pa nmn ay 5pesos per tire... Haha digital ung inflater nila..

Cdr king b Bluetooth mo? Hahaha..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast