New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I've been trying to search what brand make and model of my HU. There is no brand in front of the HU. It came with the 1996 Vti. Does anyone know the specs of this HU and what CD changer can I use with this?

It does say honda on the HU though.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JCBalunsat View Post
    I've been trying to search what brand make and model of my HU. There is no brand in front of the HU. It came with the 1996 Vti. Does anyone know the specs of this HU and what CD changer can I use with this?

It does say honda on the HU though.
    Maybe some tsikoteers here who have the same model as your car can answer this question.

In the meantime, you can also try and post a pic of your HU. Baka meron din maka-recognize nung faceplate nya.

You can also try calling any Honda dealer and ask their Parts/Accessories department about this.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Thanks. Will do that.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I think, yan ung Stock na HU, same as mine, pero Gen1 Honda ako, may Honda ung HU sa harap, sa may saksakan ng Tape?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mackkcam View Post
    I think, yan ung Stock na HU, same as mine, pero Gen1 Honda ako, may Honda ung HU sa harap, sa may saksakan ng Tape?
    Stock nga po. di ko lam kasi yung brand. may mga naka tengga kasi kaming changer sa mga barkada ko. baka pwede gamitin since wala pa pambili ng bagong HU.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    di po kaya fujitsu ten sir?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    wala kasing brand e. makikita ba sa ilalim ng HU mismo yung brand?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    the hu's brand is Fugitsu 10....if you plan to have a cd changer should be of the same brand din....hope this helps

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ans_lim168 View Post
    the hu's brand is Fugitsu 10....if you plan to have a cd changer should be of the same brand din....hope this helps
    Fujitsu ten? I see. Tignan ko yung mga changer baka merong pwede. walang bang generic na changer? heheh.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JCBalunsat View Post
    Fujitsu ten? I see. Tignan ko yung mga changer baka merong pwede. walang bang generic na changer? heheh.

I'm not too familiar if there's a generic changer that this particular brand would be adaptable with...mine kasi I waited here in tsikot for someone to sell their unwanted fujitsu 10 changer....was fortunate enough last Nov. and I was able to install a fujitsu changer to my 2000 civic vti....you may also try the eclipse brand...afaik that is the new name of fujitsu 10 na....good luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
HU inquiry brand / make / model