New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    HI Guys,

Just want to ask, anu bang magandang HU ang kayang Magdrive ng 1 sub (DD) 1 AMP (4CH JBL/Kicker) and 1 sep(JBL/Crystal kevlar) setup? nka Pioneer 2950 or 3950 ata un, bsta MP3 ready na xa, may Aux-in at Pre Out kaso di ko pa alam kung pwede or not sa setup ko, balak ko magpalit ng 5950 Up

Thanks,

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mackkcam View Post
    HI Guys,

Just want to ask, anu bang magandang HU ang kayang Magdrive ng 1 sub (DD) 1 AMP (4CH JBL/Kicker) and 1 sep(JBL/Crystal kevlar) setup? nka Pioneer 2950 or 3950 ata un, bsta MP3 ready na xa, may Aux-in at Pre Out kaso di ko pa alam kung pwede or not sa setup ko, balak ko magpalit ng 5950 Up

Thanks,
    actually your HU will not drive the subwoofers but rather provide your Power Amplifier a Sound Signal to be amplified and convert it to power sound output.. 5950 up is the best for the speakers you described...if you want i have here 6950 and 7950 pioneer head units... you may contact me at 09215321901..

thanks,

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    bro do you have 3950 or 4950?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    anu DD mo sir?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    *washburn,
    wala pa magpapakabit pa lng this April, DD1512 or Kicker Solo L5..

*All,
    What I have right now is a Pioneer 2950 (hehehe), i-ask ko lng kung kayang i-drive or kung bgay ba ang 2950 kc 4-ohms lng ata un eh, bka di kayanin? (tama ba?)

pero bka mag change ako ng 5950

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bro, AFAIK hindi HU ung magdrive sa subs and seps mo, as yapoy stated ung HU lang magbibigay ng signal sa amp. magkano budget mo? ung mga bagong HU ng pioneer ngayon magaganda. may usb na halos lahat saka 4v na rin. i'm using a pioneer 4050 and im very satisfied with it.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    hehe gusto ko nga rin ung may blue tooth, para pwede answerin ung mobile phone via HU (pangit nga lng kung marami kang sakay, rinig mga personal talks nyo) anung Unit ba ng Pioneer ung nag ssupport nun?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ung 4050 ata meron eh. parang may nabasa ako sa manual, hindi ko lang sure. hindi ko na kasi pinagtuunan ng pansin kasi walang bluetooth ung fone ko. nyahahaha

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    This is kind of OT but I'm not sure where else to post this question: For HUs with an aux-in, do I just need a cable with 3.5mm jacks on both ends to connect my iPod to the HU? Or is there a special connector that will attach to the "butt" of the iPod? I just want to make sure so that I won't buy the wrong cable. Any help will be much appreciated.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mqavila View Post
    This is kind of OT but I'm not sure where else to post this question: For HUs with an aux-in, do I just need a cable with 3.5mm jacks on both ends to connect my iPod to the HU? Or is there a special connector that will attach to the "butt" of the iPod? I just want to make sure so that I won't buy the wrong cable. Any help will be much appreciated.
    my answer is YES, you only need the cable with 3.5mm jacks on both ends for your HU and ipod..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
HU inquiry