New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    hi

please recomend a HU model with the front aux-in feature (for use with a creative nomad). budget is around >6000, was looking at a sony catalog, this is where i got the idea, but it seems there are better choices than sony xplod. i guess pioneer or alpine will be the prefered brand

thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Most JVC/Panasonic have em... Maganda JVC bro

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    jvc

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Sony Explod CDX-GT350S with front aux input for Ipod or any other component. I like this one since no so pricey compaired to other brands enough feathures like 3 tone Control BASS,MID & High. 7 preset EQ3 and DSO( digital soundstage organizer)

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    thanks for the suggestions,

sony, jvc or panasonic mga japanese appliance makers din, hope to find a dealer who has a zero interest credit card facility.

i plan to DIY the install since i will still be using the stock audio (everything) of our corolla - d-salpak nalang sana install. just to be able to play the nomad's mp3s will be a big plus for in-car entertainment, d bale na powerful audio setup.

thanks

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Bro I read some reviews di maganda feedback nila sa sony. mag Kenwood ka na lang ksi kahit mid end models nila maganda na tumunog unlike sa Pioneer maganda lang yung mga Hi end nilang model. JVC ok din or if you want Clarion DXZ 935 or 925. naka 5.1 processor na.

HU with Front Aux In