New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Guys tulong naman. Ok ba stock HU of Fortuner (2006 model)? My friend wants to sell the HU. Ano ba specs nito? How much is it more or less? Im interested sana. My HU now is pioneer deh4650mp. Sa mga experts dyan, ok ba na palitan ko HU ko. Salamat po.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    mas ok na yang HU mo. Pioneer na yan good model din. Kaso di ko lng alam ha ano ba stock hu nyan?? baka parang sa jazz alpine.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Keep your current pioneer headunit, mas maraming tweaking functions ang pioneer mo kaysa sa HU ng fortuner.Plus better sounding pa siya...All 05 & 06 toyotas-from fortuner/innova/hilux, have the same 2din HU manufactured by fujitsu ten. In my opinion this HU puts out crappy sound. bass and treble lang adjustment niya plus some eq settings na hindi naa-adjust.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    and if your car is not a toyota hi-lux/innova/fortuner/hiace/altis na bago it wont fit. most toyotas with this kind of HU pinapalitan gumaganda pa sound.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    eh mga tsong & tsang how they will aprehend the violators if some of the deputized officers dont know the violation ng mga ungas na to!!!

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by brenes View Post
    eh mga tsong & tsang how they will aprehend the violators if some of the deputized officers dont know the violation ng mga ungas na to!!!
    ???

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by brenes View Post
    :P that my friend is the best answer ever.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    The HU of the fortuner which can also be found in the 1.5 G Vios (albeit in color Silver instead of black) and is almost the same as the HU found in the Altis, Hilux G and Innova G bec they are all made by Fujitsu Ten. Word of warning, these HU are prone to have hard reading of CD-R, CD-RW, even original CDs, over time esp. if you used it with a lot of pirated CDs before.

HU of Fotuner