New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    sorry guys, i dont have the manual. how do i set the memory of my pioneer 4750MP? (so i dont have to search for channels everytime)
    Last edited by pitbullz; May 9th, 2006 at 05:36 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    search for the desired frequency, the hold the memory # for 3~5 sec.
    in some head unit, you can hear a beep sound that the memory has been set.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    You can download a manual in PDF at http://www.pioneer.com.sg/storefront...EH-P4650MP.pdf

To answer your question... this can be done in 2 ways:

1. Press Function and select BSM... this will select the 6 channels with the strongest signals and store them at buttons 1 to 6.

2. Select a channel. Press any of the buttons 1 to 6 for around 2 seconds to store the channel in that memory.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    kewl! now i know what the BSM thing is for

unfortunately, when i press any button w a desired station is on. it resets to the previous memory

thanks guys,ill read the manual...kahit 4750mp yun sa akin im sure its not to diff from the 4650

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    can anybody tell me where can I buy the cable (rear cable) for model DEHP7450MP Pioneer. coz' when I sold my previous car I forgot to removed it.
    thnx in advance.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bazuk_70
    can anybody tell me where can I buy the cable (rear cable) for model DEHP7450MP Pioneer. coz' when I sold my previous car I forgot to removed it.
    thnx in advance.
    Is this the cable that connects to a cd changer? IP Bus cable ata tawag dito. Marami naman ata sa mga shops selling Pioneer HU's.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbullz
    kewl! now i know what the BSM thing is for

unfortunately, when i press any button w a desired station is on. it resets to the previous memory

thanks guys,ill read the manual...kahit 4750mp yun sa akin im sure its not to diff from the 4650
    Do you press it long enough to hear a beep. The beep indicates that it has been stored to that memory slot.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    madz: thanks! now its working already silly me

how to set the memory for my pioneer HU?