New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di pare, kumuha ako ng amp at mga benz parts kay GM, gusto ko rin ng San Jose yung pinost nila, 140 bucks lang kasi... kaya lang wala ako pambayad kung nagdagdag ako, pautangin mo ako? hehe... order tayo.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by odell
    anung DVD-A?
    DVD-Audio.. pwede na mabili sa tower records and music one.. I read the reviews of DVD-A vs. CD.. walang sinabi yung quality ng CD compared sa DVD-A.

There are a lot of units that are able to play DVD pero video lang.. kailangan specified na DVD-A compatible such as the unit in this link -> Pioneer DVD

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Originally posted by theveed
    di pare, kumuha ako ng amp at mga benz parts kay GM, gusto ko rin ng San Jose yung pinost nila, 140 bucks lang kasi... kaya lang wala ako pambayad kung nagdagdag ako, pautangin mo ako? hehe... order tayo.
    dami mo pera eh. naka MB ka nga ako naka taxi lang na white hehe. sa pasko pabili tayo ke GM. kasya ba yung san jose sa slot ng fujitsu 10?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for those interested at blaupunkt, pwede ko kayo ibili dito sa europe just tell me kung anong model at kung secondhand gusto nyo. kasi uwi ako sa jan. just helping;)

I'm selling my JVC HU and JVC 12-disc changer, both are MP3 capable. I bought them from the US, brand new, and dapat I'll be using them myself, pero takot ako kasi void warranty ng ride kung ipakabit ko. I'll probably live with the stock HU until the warranty expires. So I'm selling them na. Napamahal nga ako because of all those shipping charges. Mas mura pa yata sa Banawe, ewan lang kung available. :waah:

Sorry for the shameless plug ha... baka di lang nakikita ng iba.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Originally posted by Beefy
    DVD-Audio.. pwede na mabili sa tower records and music one.. I read the reviews of DVD-A vs. CD.. walang sinabi yung quality ng CD compared sa DVD-A.

There are a lot of units that are able to play DVD pero video lang.. kailangan specified na DVD-A compatible such as the unit in this link -> Pioneer DVD
    un 7550 ba dvd-a compatible?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    alam ko hinde, wala namang dvd audio/video playback ang 7550 eh.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by odell
    un 7550 ba dvd-a compatible?
    Depends on what 7550 you're talking about.

If it's the AVH-P7550DVD then YES it is DVD-A compatible.

If it's the DEH-P7550MP then NO, it is not.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    alpine cda-9813.

Turbocharge your music with V-Drive™ high power! Alpine put their most potent MOSFET hybrid amp into the CDA-9813 CD receiver — it cranks out 27 watts of continuous power by four channels. With that kind of power, you'll notice details in your tunes that you've never been able to hear before. And V-Drive power means you have "volume-on-demand" whenever you need it! Bring along all the music you want because this ready-to-party receiver plays CD-Rs and CD-RWs loaded with your MP3 and Windows Media (WMA) files. Fill up some discs and host an in-car party like no other — did we mention that the V-Drive power rocks? With Bass Engine® Pro, you get an astounding degree of control over your music. In addition to 6-channel digital time correction and a 6-position digital crossover, Bass Engine Pro adds a 5-band parametric EQ. With this kind of power and precise adjustment, there's no excuse for bad sound!

meron na po ba dito sa pinas ng ganitong model?

*zex,

bosing, pwedeng pa-canvass nitong model na ito? how much po ba monetary convertion into pesos?

thanks

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    sir bigmac,
    from the states pa po nyo in-order ung blau? magkano po lahat-lahat?=)

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
How much are MP3 Headunits right now? (Merged Threads)