New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm looking for an MP3 head unit with 2 sets of 4V preouts... yun lang requirement ko hehe...

What's the lastest cheap units out there and where to buy? thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    check out this thread:

Pioneer DEH-P7550
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nasa 24k+++ kung 8450mp gusto mo

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bos theveed, changed by hu to a pioneer hu last weekend. costs 10.5 thou. ganda, grabe. ;)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nakupo ang mahal hehe under 15K lang po budget... to be honest, I never liked Pioneer coz of its ergonomics hehe but ok lang...

im eying on a JVC like BlackMagic's HU, malinis naman ang signal and MP3 folder browsing capability and aux in is very handy... but i'd like to know my other options...

actually kahit 2nd hand ok lang hehe... kakainis mahal ng Blau, yun lang medyo bagay sa lumang oto eh.

happy: anong model kinuha mo?

di na ako up to date sa mga car audio these days

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dave:

For your Benz the only way to go is Blau...

http://www.thezeb.com/caraudio/blaupunkt.html

Get the MP41 San Jose Plays MP3/WMAs, you can get it for $150 plus shipping (thats less than P8500) here. My cousin has one. The blue face LCD is really cool. Some may claim that the blue display is too bright but If your benz has the HU slot way below eye level (ie ka level ng shift knob this wont be a problem)

Its face is silver.

If you want a more tradtional look european look (two knobs on each side) go for the Los Angeles MP71 or 72 but the 71 will set you back at least by P20,000 (but still cheaper- local dealers sell this for P27k)

Time to get in touch with the US Based kamaganaks.

PS.

I can vouch for the Zeb. Nakaorder na ako dito. Free shipping on all items above $99

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by theveed
    nakupo ang mahal hehe under 15K lang po budget... to be honest, I never liked Pioneer coz of its ergonomics hehe but ok lang...

im eying on a JVC like BlackMagic's HU, malinis naman ang signal and MP3 folder browsing capability and aux in is very handy... but i'd like to know my other options...

actually kahit 2nd hand ok lang hehe... kakainis mahal ng Blau, yun lang medyo bagay sa lumang oto eh.

happy: anong model kinuha mo?

di na ako up to date sa mga car audio these days
    bos theveed, di ko ma recall yung model eh. i will just look at it later bago umuwi and ipost ko ulit dito later.

pero yung features nya:

a) remote (bought separately from Pioneer Alabang)
    b) CD-Technology (it can read CD-RWs/CD-Rs, CDs)
    c) MP3
    d) 6 built-in equalizer
    e) Face off
    f) Blue panel light
    g) 18 preset FM radio stations, 5 preset AM stations
    h) Warning beep 5 seconds after engine shutdown/accessory shutdown to remind driver to remove face.
    i) Loudness/bass control
    j) Dami pa. Kunin ko na lang manual and post other features here.

May 6 months warranty. Color silver yung face and frame nya.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by BigMac
    Dave:

For your Benz the only way to go is Blau...

http://www.thezeb.com/caraudio/blaupunkt.html

Get the MP41 San Jose Plays MP3/WMAs, you can get it for $150 plus shipping (thats less than P8500) here. My cousin has one. The blue face LCD is really cool. Some may claim that the blue display is too bright but If your benz has the HU slot way below eye level (ie ka level ng shift knob this wont be a problem)

Its face is silver.

If you want a more tradtional look european look (two knobs on each side) go for the Los Angeles MP71 or 72 but the 71 will set you back at least by P20,000 (but still cheaper- local dealers sell this for P27k)

Time to get in touch with the US Based kamaganaks.

PS.

I can vouch for the Zeb. Nakaorder na ako dito. Free shipping on all items above $99
    Thanks for the info. What if the HU breaks down or something? Does Blau have a good service center in the country?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    try pioneer 4550... 9500. two sets of preouts front+rear and sub or front + non fading

10. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    how about mobile dvd's???

http://www.ikesound.com/category-category_id/45

mp3 players:

http://www.ikesound.com/category-category_id/37

kung meron kang kakilala from USA na makakapagdala dito satin...

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast
How much are MP3 Headunits right now? (Merged Threads)