New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    guys, i have two amps and an audio control epicenter gen1 in my bedroom. matagal ko na balak ikabit sa kotse ko. but wala pa akong separates and subs.

i was just thinking of selling them para di na ako ma-tempt mag-gastos sa sound system kasi i've already spent so much on sound systems in the past.

they are both old school.

rockford fosgate punch 200 ix. rated at 2 x 100 at 4 ohms, 2x 200 at 2 ohms and 1 x 400 at 4 ohms all at 12.2 volts. at 14.4 volts, it can do 1 x 500 at 4 ohms. with low and high pass crossover

MTX thunder 4160. rated 4 x 40 at 4 ohms, 4 x 80 at 2 ohms, and 2 x 160 at 4 ohms. with low and high pass crossovers for both front and rear

is there a market for amps like this pa? this will be a very good base for a medium sized system.

thanks for the inputs,

andy

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron pare! post mo lang sa kotseaudioclub.com, siguradong may papakyaw niyan :D

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    thanks pare, i'll head over there now.

andy

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    how much are you selling MTX thunder?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    magkano ba? I'm interested in the rockford fosgate

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    yung epicenter mas interested ako teka you're in gen san right?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    naku, mukhang dito ko na lang ibenta. yup, i am in Gen. Santos but if you are interested in the three items, i can send them to my friend in Manila at doon nyo na lang kunin. is that okay with you guys?

as for price, di ko pa naisip kasi i didn't know there would still be any interest in these old school amps. baka may offer kayo?

andy

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    cge pare i'll ask around for the rates. yung epicenter interesado ako tlga

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yung epicenter ko is the gen1 epicenter. wala pang flashing design on the top. it also has a 27hz subsonic filter, so perfect sya pang ported na box. (you can change the cutoff frequency with different chips). it has the dash mounted knob to control your bass boost.

i used it with a pair of round solobarics 12" in a sealed box. solid nga sya.

please ask around for the price pare. maybe i can send it to you directly.

andy

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    do u have the model number? check ko. old school din naman setup ko eh. 2 freeair 15" kickers in a 1972 dodge colt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
how is the demand for 2nd hand amps?