New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    mga sir, i already have a bnew Pioneer 4850mp HU and Pioneer TS-A6991S 6X9 5way 460watts. trying to build a system more on SQ. what will go well with my Pioneer HU and 6X9's?? I will be needing your kind advice in the completion of project. and also Pwede ba wala munang sub? maliliit pa ksi mga kids ko. many2 tnx!!!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    What is in your front?

Typically, your SQ setup should have front speakers. The 6x9s can be used to deliver some bass and rear fills.

Depending on the kind of music you listen to, you may or may not need a sub.

Your minimal SQ setup would be HU->amp->front speakers.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    mga sir, i already have a bnew Pioneer 4850mp HU and Pioneer TS-A6991S 6X9 5way 460watts. trying to build a system more on SQ. what will go well with my Pioneer HU and 6X9's?? I will be needing your kind advice in the completion of project. and also Pwede ba wala munang sub? maliliit pa ksi mga kids ko. many2 tnx!!!
    Sir, wala pa po akong speakers sa front. yun npo b kelangan kong isunod?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    im interested in getting a dls reference line 2way. kya b ng HU kong i power ang 6x9 ko and seps if in case?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    get an amp. kahit bootleg v12s na lang muna. your front speakers will be underpowered if you just use your HU, especially if you actually end up getting DLS separates.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    im interested in getting a dls reference line 2way. kya b ng HU kong i power ang 6x9 ko and seps if in case?
    I'm not familiar with the RMS power rating of your 6x9s, but I would imagine kaya naman, wag lang high volume. Your HU can probably output somewhere between 15 to 30W RMS.

For the DLS separates, go for clean power from an amp.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Sir enzo, do you have other brand that you can suggest on the same level siguro.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    sir nka lagay sa box ng 6x9 460watts max.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    sir maraming salamat po. pero need to go now im having problem with my cpu.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    sir nka lagay sa box ng 6x9 460watts max.
    The problem with peak power rating is that it is based on what the speaker can handle for a short amount of time. RMS will tell you what the speaker can handle continuously.

It does say in this page that the nominal input is 80W.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
help sa pagbuo ng system ko.