New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ever since I had my car setup, napansin ko talaga na magkaiba ang sound na lumalabas sa left and right channels sa lahat ng speakers, both front and rear. Ang difference ay left and right, meaning kahit sa rear ganun din. Ano sa tingin ninyo problema? or baka naman normal yun nasa recording na ng songs? wiring kaya? or faulty passives? baka naman sa tono or sa settings ng amp? or HU sa output na mismo? Mostly dominant ang sound sa left side kaysa sa right. pero literally, for example, pag symbals ang sound sa left tweets, trumpet naman sa right tweets. pati sa rear coax ganun. You get the idea?

Im using a 5 channel amp. Seps biamped connection, tweets sa channels 1 and 2, 3 and 4 naman sa mids, tapos 5th sa sub. rear coax sa HU na.

Your inputs would be greatly appreciated. TIA!

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Sounds like your speakers are out of phase.

I was confused on your wiring method.

Ex: You have four speakers (2 * front and 2 * rear) + 2 tweeters (front) + subs (trunk).

Why did you used your less power H.U to fire up your rear speakers if you have a 5 channel amp?

Redo all your wiring configuration.

Channels 1 and 2 = front speakers (L & R)
    Channels 3 and 4 = rear speakers (L & R)
    Channel 5 is for your subs.
    Now on the Tweeter speakers you dont need to connect directly on your Amp. You can tap the tweeter wiring into your front speakers wiring that has allready been connected to the Amp. Remember that tweeter needs only a nominal to power play.
    Make sure all your speakers are in phase if not sounds are muffy or out of place is the result.
    Do this first first and I will help you step by step how to tune your system.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i think the speaker wiring of the TS is full active. separate channels for the tweets and the mids. check the settings of your amp since your front stage is powered by separate channels and your coax at the rear is hu powered.HTH

Help please.. speaker problem