New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Hi gurus, I need help regarding my Nakamichi headrest monitors. Both units have static lines and distorted videos whenever the engine is turned on. If the engine is turned off static lines are not that visible but i still get some distorted videos randomly. I had my units checked by two installers already and they couldn't fix the problem. Can anyone suggest good car electronics installers in the south area especially Las - Pinas??

Any tips and advice would help Thank You Gurus!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    2 Speakers in Each Front Door?
    I recently purchased a 91 Range Rover for off road play and need to get a decent stereo setup. I've done some basic drop in + amp and sub builds before, but I have a few questions on this one since this truck has a goofy stock speaker placement.

The front door cards have an upper 5 1/4 cutout and a lower 6 1/2 cutout. I believe the stock lower was used exclusively for the low end. In addition to this, the back of the headliner has 2 5-1/4 cutouts just above the rear window. I have a pair of focal coax 6.5" speakers in my closet and would like to figure out what to do about the front door panel with respect to crossovers and channels etc.

Id like to avoid adding a sub to this truck, but I can add a compact one if needed in the back. I'd also like to just run coaxials in the rear headliner for simplicity. I'm interested in potentially building a component or 3 way crossover network in the front door cards/a pillar however. Not sure if I need a dsp or which direction to go though. Thanks!

Help on Headrest Monitor Static lines and distorted video when engine is ON