New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    since ako'y ignorante sa car audio, gs2 ko sana humingi sa inyo ng mga tips kung san OK mag pa-set-up ng audio. since nakagawian na ng ibang shop na lokohin ang mga ignorante, yung mga napuntahan nyo nang shops na maganda ang service.

i live in pasig pero ok lang sakin dumayo kung ok talaga ang services dun. hingi na rin ako ng mga tips sa inyo, 25k ang budget ko pero could go up to 30k kung ok, hindi na kasama hu kasi alpine na ang gamit ko.

salamat sa mga magrereply, your help would be greatly appreciated

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    don't let the shop know you're budget otherwise they'll jack up the price.
    what ba gusto mo ilagay??? what ba car mo??? honestly sa budget mo it is more than enough. i can refer you to shops in banawe.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy View Post
    don't let the shop know you're budget otherwise they'll jack up the price.
    what ba gusto mo ilagay??? what ba car mo??? honestly sa budget mo it is more than enough. i can refer you to shops in banawe.

then how much is enough? toyota revo sr, i would want to fill the entire back area since hindi naman nasasakyan yun.

now that you know my budget i'm afraid i have to say no to that, lol just kidding. banawe is too far for me, maybe a shop here in manila.

anyway do you know any other pinoy car forum? i need this done hopefully before Christmas, and i need help

thank you for the reply

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    pinoy car audio forum: kotseaudioclub.com

recommended car audio installer: araneta car accessories.

text mo sir.

robot.sonic

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TS, since you're just in Pasig, I believe taking even a "long" drive just to check around Banawe and Araneta Ave (Jeff Tan) is definitely worth it. Banawe is like the equivalent of Gilmore when it comes to car audio equipment.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    With your budget do check out Jeff Tan. He has a good reputation for making good budget setups. He is in Araneta Ave. SHop is called Araneta Car Accessories.

In Banawe, I highly recommend Candyshop. They have different pacakges that will suit you. I think they have a package that fits your budget perfectly. Quality is top notch. They can make car show quality setups. Look for Nogs.

Here is a sample of their work. http://www.girlracersclub.com/grcfor...p?topic=3055.0

TEAM Cars in Banawe is also good. Look for Kerwin.

Also in QC just behind National Bookstore in Quezon Ave is Quest Car Audio. They can make car show cars. They are a bit more expensive than the usual Banawe shop but you get what you pay.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    http://www.mickeysautosound.com

try mo, sa pasig din yan

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    With your budget do check out Jeff Tan. He has a good reputation for making good budget setups. He is in Araneta Ave. SHop is called Araneta Car Accessories.

In Banawe, I highly recommend Candyshop. They have different pacakges that will suit you. I think they have a package that fits your budget perfectly. Quality is top notch. They can make car show quality setups. Look for Nogs.

Here is a sample of their work. http://www.girlracersclub.com/grcfor...p?topic=3055.0

TEAM Cars in Banawe is also good. Look for Kerwin.

Also in QC just behind National Bookstore in Quezon Ave is Quest Car Audio. They can make car show cars. They are a bit more expensive than the usual Banawe shop but you get what you pay.
    ang cool neto.. definitely worth checking out, maybe in the christmas break, thanks for the wonderful reply bud..

Quote Originally Posted by jackbrng View Post
    http://www.mickeysautosound.com

try mo, sa pasig din yan
    I know that shop, the thing is I want to be sure that the money=quality or more, inipon ko na to simula nung nakuha ko yung car ko.

thanks for the reply, still have a month so pagiisipan pa.

any suggestion kung dadagdagan ko pa o ok na yung pera ko

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bahumet1 View Post
    ang cool neto.. definitely worth checking out, maybe in the christmas break, thanks for the wonderful reply bud..

I know that shop, the thing is I want to be sure that the money=quality or more, inipon ko na to simula nung nakuha ko yung car ko.

thanks for the reply, still have a month so pagiisipan pa.

any suggestion kung dadagdagan ko pa o ok na yung pera ko
    25 to 30k na budget sir ay disente na yan. lalo na kung pupunta ka sa budget shop. pero kung gusto mo ng magandang woodworks katulad nung naka post sa link, baka kailangan mo pa dagdagan. yung woodworks kasi mga 6 to 8k ang pinakamura nyan.

try mo din magcompare ng mga presyo. yung mga budget shop naman ay mga mga magagandang items yan sa mas murang halaga.

piliin mo na yung mga disenteng parts. kasi baka kagatin ka ng "upgrade bug". mapapagastos ka pa.

sa akin mga mura lang setup ko. nung kinagat ako ng "upgrade bug", nag caladryl na lang ako.

robot.sonic

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    25 to 30k na budget sir ay disente na yan. lalo na kung pupunta ka sa budget shop. pero kung gusto mo ng magandang woodworks katulad nung naka post sa link, baka kailangan mo pa dagdagan. yung woodworks kasi mga 6 to 8k ang pinakamura nyan.

try mo din magcompare ng mga presyo. yung mga budget shop naman ay mga mga magagandang items yan sa mas murang halaga.

piliin mo na yung mga disenteng parts. kasi baka kagatin ka ng "upgrade bug". mapapagastos ka pa.

sa akin mga mura lang setup ko. nung kinagat ako ng "upgrade bug", nag caladryl na lang ako.

robot.sonic
    well, i am a self proclaimed handyman and i think i can do the woods my self. lol. i'll visit the shop 1st thing in the xmas vacation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
help finding an audio shop