New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    need help
    right now setup ko 1 amp 4channel and sub w/amp kaya lang every time na patayin ko headunit tumutonog yon speaker (tok ) malakas din and second question is pag busina ko may feed back sa speaker ko.
    ano kaya dapat kung gawin.

thanks in advance

jake

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    check your ground wires...

make sure na naka ground siya sa magandang point...clean the area with sand papaer...make sure walang dumi and paint na matitira.....

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Glenn10

thanks
    i will try to this weekend.
    merry christmas happy new year

jake

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Glenn's right! make sure that all your audio equipment share a "common" grounding point. make sure that it's rust free and clean......and also make sure that your signal cable is double shielded and it does not pass in parallel to any mechanical parts that produce noise.....e.g. aircon blowers and the like......:D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hey...no problem dude....

consider niel's additional points!

keep us posted...merry christmas too...:wink:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    follow up ...

paki define common grounding point...is it ground ng amp, ground ng hu, ground ng eq isa lng?tama po ba? :?:
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganun din nangyayri sa akin...pag off ko ng HU my parang
    static na "tok" sound sa speaker...normal lang ba yun
    pag may amp ka??..or sa grounding lang talaga ang
    may problema?? grounding ng HU? or AMP??

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ozcity...

check them both.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Glenn10, N3IL53N,

two amp on the common ground kailangan ko pa ba isabay dito yon sa hu ko na ground.
    wer can i buy signal cable na double shielded?

thanks a lot

jake

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok....for the questions........

common grounding means that all your devices share a single ground........even if you have 3 amps running just like in my van......

for ozcity's question.......

some amps have power delays.......notice that when you turn it on......it has a delay of about 2 seconds the most before you hear you amp running.....same thing goes when you turn it off.......as for the noise.........try to check your HU's ignition wiring.........same thing happened to me before.....I tapped my HU's ignition cable to an unreliable source.......(i never noticed that the wire I tapped into was also the wire that my A/C unit is using) that's why whenever I turn my A/C on......I could almost hear the blower in my system......try to secure a good ignition....the one with the less load........:D

for jake's question.....

double shielded signal cables are available in MG Infinity, Concorde and other audio equipment shops......just dont forget to measure your ride's length so that you would be able to buy the exact length of the cable.....:D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
helllllllllllpppppppppp