New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Hi.

I have a 2006 Honda City, all stock.

Magtanong lang ako kung anong magandang setup? I'm thinking of buying a Pioneer AVH X5650BT. Sulit ba 'to? Gusto ko kasi nung features niya na may GPS, camera-ready, video, audio, compatible with iPhone and Android. May alternative ba kayong massuggest? Gusto ko rin sana siya i-pair sa Focal PS165v kasi nabasa ko dito na magandang front speakers siya.

Pa-comment naman ng opinion niyo. Maraming salamat!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    I'm pretty sure walang GPS yang Pioneer. I'm not too sure if you can have it as an external add-on though. The back-up camera is also an add-on module.

At the 20,000php range, your choice is either this or the Kenwood DDX 630WBT equivalent which has more or less the same features. Still, I'll vote for the Pioneer.

Alpine head units aren't affordable since they target more of the upper market. The nearest will be the Alpine W500 series and it'll cost significantly more (+40%). The reason for this is because those Alpine head units have great tuning features built-in. If you don't plan on utilizing them tho, they have zero value for you so best to get the Pioneer instead.