The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    pioneer dvh 3250UB (head unit)
    focal k2p polykevlar separates
    jl audio 13tw5 slim subs
    rockford t600-4 power amp

by the way, someone is selling me this set up for 42k without the HU? is this a good buy? thanks

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    They are branded name product it really depend on the condition of the unit . If you can visit Araneta car Accessory Jeff Tan Your 42K will be a nice budget meal set up including installation and tuning . Just my suggestion.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by speed unlimited View Post
    They are branded name product it really depend on the condition of the unit . If you can visit Araneta car Accessory Jeff Tan Your 42K will be a nice budget meal set up including installation and tuning . Just my suggestion.
    Jeez! 42k "budget meal" setup??

Ano kayang meal ang tawag sa setup ko na ala pang 20k? "patikim" meal siguro hihihi

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    42K is a nice amount. I suggets go to Candyshop in Banawe. Look for Nogs. He does great work. Show car quality ang trabaho niya.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Sa 42K di na budget meal yan, me 2 din dvd gps head unit na ko. pioneer speakers 2pcs.: 5' 2-way & 2pcs. 3x9 3-way, 12' jbl subs & v12 amps. me sukli pa 2K! hahaha all brand new!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vyn300d View Post
    pioneer dvh 3250UB (head unit)
    focal k2p polykevlar separates
    jl audio 13tw5 slim subs
    rockford t600-4 power amp

by the way, someone is selling me this set up for 42k without the HU? is this a good buy? thanks
    They look like very nice high quality components, the focal k2ps are $750 bnew! so for 42k, they're still a bargain even if used.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by the_jet View Post
    They look like very nice high quality components, the focal k2ps are $750 bnew! so for 42k, they're still a bargain even if used.
    If I may add, the price for a brand new Pioneer HU of the said model is more or less P14k and the RF Amp t600-4 is around P29k. No idea about the JL sub. Nevertheless, I would still advise you to check the condition of all the goods first before deciding to buy 'em. Maganda sana kung naka-install pa sya sa car. Now, kung everything is A-OK and you got the required dough, then go for it! Palagay ko eh ok na bargain na nga yan kung ganun! Good luck!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    make sure din pala na hindi fake mga items, maraming fake na focals dito sa atin.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Kung naka-install pa sa car ng seller, check mo yung sound kung tama sa personal taste mo. At this level of equipment, it MUST match the sound you're looking for, kasi for 42K (without HU pa) you have LOTS of good options, even with brand-new. I suggest you look at these other options muna. Malay mo may makita kang mas ok sayo ang tunog, e di mas happy ka in the end.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Kung sa totoo lang hindi natin masabi na magandang set up . Once na nahilig ka rito walang katapusang upgrade at hindi ka makuntento lalo na kung sumasali ka sa sound competition at audio EB.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
is this a good set up already?