New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok ba pioneer na speakers? sabi kasi ng iba mejo matigas yung tunog eh... any feedback?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    there are certain pioneer seps na good buy...i forgot the model lang...

the subz...i heard lang pero sa showroom lang...hindi sa car...so i cant say...but it was not hard pounding naman..ok lang...

ssaloon...check your pm for my cell number...sorry i forgot to post it...ehrhehrher

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pahabol lang, ano din marerecommend nyong tweeters? anong price range din? tnx

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ah un pala un..

dami ko ng nabasang mga article di sinasabi ung mga seps..

tapos english pa.. kaya di ko maintindihan..:mrgreen:

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pano ko ikakabit ang sub ko sa compartment syempre palalagyan ko ng kahon kaya lang di pwede paharap sa akin dahil di naman naibababa ang sandalan sa likod na upuan san ko ngayun ihaharap ang sub ko

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ssaloon,

just get the separates set, it already comes with tweeters and crossovers that are well matched with the midbass/range speakers.:mrgreen:

kupaloo,

you can fire your subs towards the trunk. if you think doing this wont make you hear the sub, you may want to attend the EB on feb1 at the fort. you're in for a surprise!:shock:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    zhero,

if i buy the separates set, is it ok to match with a set of midbass speakers kahit di same yung brand or does the set come with midbass already? sorry, mejo newbie ako pagdating sa audio eh... tnx!

what i plan to do is the ff. kse:

- get a new HU
    - get new midbass and seps (kasi basag na)

tapos kahit la munang amps and subs for the meantime, fader ko nalang mga stock 6x9's ko para sa bass... ayos lang ba to?? :roll:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hhhhmmmm...

Seps already come with midrange/midbass speakers. For the 2way set, you get tweeters, midrange/midbass speakers, and crossovers. For the 3way set, you get tweeters, midrange speakers, midbass speakers and crossovers. No need to buy a separate pair of midbasses.

Check out the websites of the seps you are planning to purchase to get an idea on what's included in the set.

:mrgreen:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano mga price ranges ng 2way and 3way sets ng mga ok na brands? for a simple setup lang naman eh... sorry, dont have an idea tlga eh. tnx dude!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What's your budget range?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Good seps, mid-bass & subs?