New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Pero ingat sa Raon, if there are mid to high-end audio equipment being sold at a bargain, probably fakes na yun lots of fake Focals there..

Sa Banawe naman, probably pinaka-famous parin talaga C3 abot sa audio just a few kilometers away, si Jeff naman yun pinaka-famous..

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    hi po..newbie here po..pati sa car newbie din..Motorcycle kc naging first love ko now mejo nahihilig na rin sa tsikot..

regarding po sa cheap sound set up, nagcanvass nako sa raon, 1200watts JBL sub with box, 2500W V12 ampli plus wiring kit 6500 daw po..reasonble ba yung price?o sobrang cheap?ok kaya ang perf ng sounds nito? sorry po wala talaga masyado idea sa ganito..want ko lang is may kabog yung sounds ko..hehe

any comments will be highly appreciated.. tnx

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by eLy_418 View Post
    hi po..newbie here po..pati sa car newbie din..Motorcycle kc naging first love ko now mejo nahihilig na rin sa tsikot..

regarding po sa cheap sound set up, nagcanvass nako sa raon, 1200watts JBL sub with box, 2500W V12 ampli plus wiring kit 6500 daw po..reasonble ba yung price?o sobrang cheap?ok kaya ang perf ng sounds nito? sorry po wala talaga masyado idea sa ganito..want ko lang is may kabog yung sounds ko..hehe

mukhang sa LOAX na store yan. kung kabog lnag hanap mo may ibibigay na yan.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by eLy_418 View Post

newbie lng din po, just want to share bk makatulong.

v12 705 amp
    powerbass PS12 sub
    used sealed box - in good condition parang bagong gawa

all for 5.5k kay jeff - qoute nya skin this feb lng.

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Try Ryan Audio. I heard Mura lang 'yun at maganda naman ang quality.

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    saan po yung raon?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mikomac View Post
    saan po yung raon?
    Quiapo, Manila

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by harold13 View Post
    ako kay sun x ako. ayos din sila maglatag ng wiring
    Auto-Centro is no more. Anybody have any idea where Sun-X moved to?

the idea of quality is the work you've done, the value of your work, but not in its price.. installer way.. in car audio, even you buy a cheap speaker (not so cheap), you place it in a good mounting and you hear a good music, just put the right thing in the right place and in order.. one time, one of my costumer walk onto me and he said, 'Hey, why is my sound like that, when my stereo fade into center, i almost hear is the coax at the back, but it just a coaxial pioneer 50watts, in front is a Kevlar speaker 120watts and hear nothing but plok plok plok', i told him to rise the volume up to 50 and i hear a music in it but the back speaker is distorted, i explain to him very clearly what was happened but he could't believe me, he came for a known shop and buy that speaker for 16k, driving with the stock head unit 15watts rms, he trusted the shop e, why dont that shop offer an amp that match to that speaker so that the music will heard very clearly..
    these is the idea what i want to put in these topic, you buy a good speaker in good price and you believe it will sound good, but why that man still had a question, because that shop doesn't have a good installer and also dont have the patient to do the work and just waiting in the pay out, that was the most installer now, siguro, some shops never provide a good salary for them thats why some installer knows only to mount that speaker, to make it sound, but not to be perfected..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Try mo lightning audio yun ang set up ko dati superve. bali ang set-up ko two 12" sub 6" seperates front. Two mono block & One 4 channel. Consider ko na one of the best sound & base quality i have.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Good quality audio, but cheap price?