New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    To All, pls help me find an audio store/location that sale a good quality, but cheaper in price........my target is audio amp, subwoofer, speaker, wiring etc. and how much it will cost..........ty

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    go to raon bro. daming stores dun na pagpipilian. dito sa south medyo wala akong alam na mga mura eh.

or what you can also do is to get the units as used (daming nagbebenta sa tsikot classifieds) and just have it installed somewhere in alabang area using brand new wirings. although some of the sellers here in tsikot classifieds also sell the wirings.
    Last edited by 1D4LV; July 5th, 2008 at 08:13 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Try Ryan Audio sa Banawe near Fe Del Mundo Hospital. Bang for the buck. Top of the line seps is 4200. May cheaper version din. They also have coaxial and subs. Just dont know the price.

C3 and team cars in Banawe good prices din.

Not current with prices but this is my recommendation

Head Unit: Pioneer
    Seps your choice between: JBL GTO around 4000, Ryan Audio, Crystal around 5000, Targa should be less than 2000
    Amp: just match with your speakers, not updated with models and prices
    Subs: Targa, Ryan Audio, JBL, Phoenix Gold

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    Try Ryan Audio sa Banawe near Fe Del Mundo Hospital. Bang for the buck. Top of the line seps is 4200. May cheaper version din. They also have coaxial and subs. Just dont know the price.

C3 and team cars in Banawe good prices din.

Not current with prices but this is my recommendation

Head Unit: Pioneer
    Seps your choice between: JBL GTO around 4000, Ryan Audio, Crystal around 5000, Targa should be less than 2000
    Amp: just match with your speakers, not updated with models and prices
    Subs: Targa, Ryan Audio, JBL, Phoenix Gold
    i also recommend c3 car audio at banawe.
    pioneer 5050 head unit
    12 JBL GTO subs
    infinity seperates
    v12 amp ok na din, pero kung may budget ka mas ok ang JBL amp

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    have somebody list the specs for you, go to raon and have him fix it for you. that way, im sure, youll have a lot of savings for other accessories.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    jeff tan, araneta ave.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    thanks...to all sa mga nag reply, paki list naman kung anu ba ang mga kailangan ko para if in case, during my canvas eh makagawa din ako ng mga list....ty......mas maganda kung may price range para hindi ako maloko na mga man loloko...ty ulit

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by stryke1 View Post
    To All, pls help me find an audio store/location that sale a good quality, but cheaper in price........my target is audio amp, subwoofer, speaker, wiring etc. and how much it will cost..........ty
    You can inquire at SUN-X located at Auto-Centro, behind Ali-Mall in Cubao. Look for Eric. Avoid his mom because you can get better prices or price deals from her son (eric).

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    tama...kay boss eric sa sun-x or kay jeff sa araneta car accessories. tapos yung Pioneer HU kay C3 ka bumili, authorized dealer sila ng Pioneer. you can go targa all the way tapos V12 amps for good quality but cheap sound setup. yun nag champion sa KAC na vios, naka all targa setup, minsan andun yun sa sun-x, audi mo na lang yun.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    ako kay sun x ako. ayos din sila maglatag ng wiring

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Good quality audio, but cheap price?