New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I wonder if the in-house gurus can help.

I would like to add a tad more ooommpphh to my sound system but I get truly turned off by the size of the speaker boxes used for the subs.

I have an Opel Astra G Caravan and I use the boot the way it's designed to be, which is to haul things around.

Now how can I have my cake and eat it too???? That is, how can I have my long sought for ooommpphh bass without compromising space???

Oh by the way, all I'm after is clarity, not the brain-hemorrhage inducing bass of rappers...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    try 6x9 speakers properly bolted down to the car's body.

need bass without sacrificing more space, visit our shop, we already have technical staff in autosound..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka pwede niyo try yung mga shallow mount na subs? yun din pinagiisipan ko.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    im selling a hideaway powered sub, super nice ang bayo! can be installed under your seat, saving you space!!! you can PM me.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; August 4th, 2011 at 11:42 PM. Reason: do not post your mobile phone. Use PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    good set of seps, coax, amp ok na sir, dami na nasetup ng tsikot shop sa mga suv.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    meron namang mga slim na sub. pwede sa ilalim ng upuan.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    a 10 inch sub in a sealed enclosure will do, liit lang yan, it not maybe be as small as those slim subs that fits under the seat but sounds far better

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    What about powered low-profile subs like Focal Access 1 and Focal Integation IBus 20, or the Cadence Audio Low Profile Active Subwoofer?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Place the sub near the driver if you want to feel the bass.

On the ambulance I placed the sub behind the driver's seat (Titan bazooka type)

On the Suzuki Jimny a small powered sub (Blaupunkt) provides sufficient bass.

Again, I'm not out to win any SPL awards. I just want to feel the beats.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Good Bass without compromising space: Is it possible??