New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Is anyone using the Equinox ATV-8045D? How is the audio and video quality? Any good and/or negative feedback? Thanks

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    am planning to buy that unit also.. you can get it at 13.5T at C3... but i need you feedback first.. thanks...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by zenon View Post
    am planning to buy that unit also.. you can get it at 13.5T at C3... but i need you feedback first.. thanks...
    Bro;

Equinox ATV-8045D ios ok but according to C3 the last time I visit them, the part is not available if it's broken so instead of choosing this unit, I go with the other brand Vtrec 9000 series from the same store which cost around 18k full package and 15k without the Ipod control.

I go with the 15k mark because I don't need an Ipod control for the unit...

The vtrec unit includes:

A built in TV Tunner
    SD Card Slot
    GPS Navigation card Slot
    DVD disk slot
    Radio Tunner
    Digital Equalizer ( Hz ) Setting
    Remote Control
    A 7 inch touch screen function

Free installation of the unit from C3, so far so good...

Hope this helps!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I just had warranty work done on my Equinox (not sure of the model number) by C3 Banawe. They sent the unit to Makati. Turn around time was 2 to 3 days.

No problems after.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Thanks for all the replies.... with a difference of an average of 10K petot with the branded HUs I might go with non-branded HUs.. kaya lang dami rin pag pipilian.. SNS, Fidelity, Equinox, MTech... isip isip pa... salamat po ulit...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    equinox user here. so far satisfied naman ako sa audio and video quality. can't compare with the branded 2 din touchscreen. never tried one before kasi. but as far as price and performance is concern, this brand is recommended.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by valskie01 View Post
    equinox user here. so far satisfied naman ako sa audio and video quality. can't compare with the branded 2 din touchscreen. never tried one before kasi. but as far as price and performance is concern, this brand is recommended.

Sir have you tried using it with a back-up camera? I'm planning to install one kasi.

Another thing pala, how about for the divx videos? (.avi) Does it support these kind of videos also? Thanks

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by zenon View Post

Wow, really? When I saw this at L.A Car Accessories in Makati at 16K I thought it was already a great bargain. But really, 13.5K? Mahal din pala sa LA Cars..

Can i confirm lang, is this Equinox ATV-8045D?

Thanks

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    pag gamit nyo ba TV malinaw ang reception? anong area?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by neilt60 View Post
    Sir have you tried using it with a back-up camera? I'm planning to install one kasi.

Another thing pala, how about for the divx videos? (.avi) Does it support these kind of videos also? Thanks
    yup malinaw din sa back up camera kahit sa gabi at umuulan.
    never tried pa avi files.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Equinox ATV-8045D (2-Din DVD)