New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hi guys, please recommend an entry level sound setup : separates for front speakers, coaxial for rear and amp ( is this a must?) my car is 2013 honda city. my budget is 10-12k php. Im not planning to upgrade my HU. i am pondering kung better na i buhos ko nalang budget ko sa seps and amp and just stick with the stock speakers sa likod since most of the music i will hear will be coming from the front. If you think better din na maginstall ng subs kahit maliit lang, as long as it will fit the budget feel free to recommend. what do you guys think? any thoughts on this will be appreciated. feel free to give the give brand names an models since i am very new to car audio setup. im from batangas so i plan on having the sound setup in the shops here in the south ( kid audio, pro 1 etc)

thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    SQ ba ang gusto mo or SPL?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i prefer SQ setup sir : )

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok... for SQ.

tama yung plans mo... seps for front, coax for rear and an amp. you may also need a smaller sub that is designed for SQ. you may also need a tweeter.
    kicker brand. targa would also be a good fit.

sa amps, mb quart. di ko lang alam kung swak sa budget mo.

antay pa tayo ng opinions ng iba dito. since ang sounds eh to each his own yan.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Just go straight Targa for simplicity's sake.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    What do you think is missing in your current setup?