New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was thinking of using the RF amp to power my seps. :D

Pero kung kailangan ni niwde11, oks lang. Di pa naman kailangan agad ng setup ko. ;)

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    andy pag nagka pera ako yung epicenter bibilhin ko. di ko lam kung magkano yan eh

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    andy, pag sablay mga deal mo sa tsikoteers, you can also try selling them in davao. dami audiobuff dyan. i know someone who can help you out.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    brod, i am not familiar kung magkano prices ng amps na binebenta mo pero kung di naman kamahalan asking mo, interested ako.

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Originally posted by Ungas
    I was thinking of using the RF amp to power my seps. :D

Pero kung kailangan ni niwde11, oks lang. Di pa naman kailangan agad ng setup ko. ;)
    Di ko sya kailangan. Ganyan din yung RF ako (200ix) that power my BAproseries sub. Nasira lang yung 4chRF ko for my seps.
    Wow lakas ng seps mo ah; 200ix ang magdadrive.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    niwde11, tamang tama yung MTX para sa separates mo. it even blends with the RF kasi pareho silang black and red and white lettering on top. it also has adjustable low and high pass crossovers for all 4 channels.

Ungas, wow, solid ito para sa separates. although it has an internal low and high pass crossover (yung RF module chip) i am sure you have a separate active crossover to be using such high power with your separates.

Kicker, i will be selling the epicenter at half of my purchase price.

guys, actually, i will be selling all of the items at half my purchase price. please signify your interest via email at andysppc*yahoo.com or on this thread. Please help a tsikoteer buy 33" tires for his Pajero

to give you an idea of the price, i am willing to sell all three for a discounted price of P15,000. Kung individualy sold, aabot ang price to P17,000 total.

but if we can all work out a deal, baka may tsikot discount pa

andy

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    andy pm mo sa akin how much yung epicenter

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    kicker, pm sent. usap tayo ng husto gusto ko rin ma dispatsa itong mga items na ito.

guys, PM me, let's talk. help a fellow tsikoteer lift his pajero and roll with 33s

andy

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ok, sige akin yung RF, kala ko kasi balak kunin ni sir niwde11 as a set. :D

Stringer lang ako, ika-nga pang gulo pag hiwalay ang bentahan kung may kukuha as set sa kanya na lang, baka mas kailangan.

Yup, my seps have their own crossovers. Balak ko kunin para solo ng Earthquake 15's yung isang RF 851X ko.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    tamang tama yan pareng ungas, you can use both the internal hi-pass crossover of the 200ix and the crossovers of your separates para di talaga masisira ang separates mo. PM kita s aprice pare.

si kicker15 na-pm ko na. magtatawaran na lang kami, but i am confident that we will find a mutually agreeable price on the epicenter.

si pareng niwde11 na lang ang antayin natin. kung ok siya, i will m him na rin to negotiate for the price of the MTX. paging pareng niwde11

andy
    Last edited by luckytruck; October 27th, 2004 at 06:34 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
is it easy to sell Name Brand 2nd hand amps?