New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I am referring to the one placed usually under the driver's seat. How your experience? Ok ba? What's the brand and how much does it cost? Is the AVT brand good? That's the only brand I have seen here in Cebu...Thanks in advance sa mga mag-reply

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Its a good add on, but dont expect too much boom boom like the raw subs.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Mine's an old one, a JVC CS-DA80.

80 watts daw, hehe. I'm sure it wasn't RMS power. It'll make you hear the bass a bit, but like v6dreamer said ... wait, actually this one has no boom boom at all.

The low frequencies from good component speakers sound better.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I currently have a Blaupunkt THb210 in the trunk. Am saving up for some proper sub though.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mine is more than 13 yrs old and now on its third car

no boom boom but it is still a big sq jump from stock stereo

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    sir me nakapag install na ba nito.feedback naman po.planning to buy this one kasi.thanks in advance.

http://www.beachaudio.com/Boss-Audio...-p-110409.html

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    This is what I have. Its also a powered sub a little bigger than that compact sub. It didnt take too much space as you can see and deliver enought bass. There is also a wired remote so you can control the bass volume. Its an Infinity powered sub.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    sir v6dreamer you think kasya kaya sya sa ilalim ng upuan ng avanza? dun ko kasi balak ilagay eh.thanks

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bolty View Post
    sir v6dreamer you think kasya kaya sya sa ilalim ng upuan ng avanza? dun ko kasi balak ilagay eh.thanks

Here's the sizes;

Infinity bass link powered sub.
    Widht------14 1/2"

height-------13 3/8

Dept---------9 7/8"

You can install it even upside down, vertical or upright.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hi attorney. I have the AVT in my innova, under the driver's seat. It adds some bass, but not that much. Still, you will notice some difference. In my case, its still better than the sounds from the stock sound system. It also helped by adding a tweeter which I mounted at the sides of the top part of the dashboard, near that triangle glass (don't know what it is really called) that toyota put to compensate for the blind spot there. Would have preferred subs placed in the box and put at the back. But I didn't want to take up space in the innova, given the limited space left at the back. And the 3rd row seats are utilized in my ride, thus mahirap mawala pa yung available space left.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Does anyone here have a compact amplified subwoofer?