New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Hello just new in this hobby just want to know your opinion on DLS speaker? amp? and Sub? Is it good audio system thanks!!!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    DLS is a great brand. Famous for "warm" sound.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup, maganda yang DLS. If i only have the budget mag DLS din ako eh.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    thanks guys for your opinion just making sure if it is good choice

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hello Sir! what type of set-up are you planning to do? SQ (sound quality), SPL (boob-boom type...ehehehe), or Loud and Clear? Maganda rin talaga ang DLS kase my bf had his audio set-up with DLS speakers and subs while JL audio naman for amplifiers.

Kung "SQ" ang set-up na gusto mo, you can also try these brands: Genesis or Brax!

Kung Loud and Clear or SPL maganda rin yung brand na Ascendant (Bago sa market but excellent quality ng sound)

To tell you the truth Sir, just make sure that when you do an audio set-up in you car, maayos ang timpla ng distribution ng sound kase kahit mahal ang gamit mo, kung hindi tama ang pag-tono, hindi mo ma-eenjoy ang full potential ng set-up. Sayang naman diba?
    Quote Originally Posted by MangBoy View Post
    thanks guys for your opinion just making sure if it is good choice
    Last edited by LadyRider; December 7th, 2008 at 11:29 PM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    WoW thanks lady kinda new with this hobby thats why Im asking around . my initial set was ms6 seps, a 4ch amp and dls w312d sub. then planning to upgrade for new seps for front the old one will be going at the back for rear fill any recommendation for new front speaker??? then will add 1 mono amp for my sub tama ba set up ko??? really appreciate your help guys!!!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    WoW thanks lady kinda new with this hobby thats why Im asking around . my initial set was ms6 seps, a 4ch amp and dls w312d sub. then planning to upgrade for new seps for front the old one will be going at the back for rear fill any recommyendation for new front speaker??? then will add 1 mono amp for my sub tama ba set up ko??? really appreciate your help guys!!!
    Mangboy! if you know somebody o kaya punta ka sa mga location kung saan nagmemeet yong mga mahihilig ng sounds (yan kung hindi ka nagmamadali) ..dahil yong ginawa ko pinakinggan ko muna yong set-up sa iba at ecompare mo sa ibang set-up..atleast meron kanang idea kung anong tunog sa bibilhin mo(Eg. HU, speakers, amps etc.) "For me"..sa akin lang to ha I dont want to put you off dahil iba iba naman ang taste natin...ayaw ko nang DLS nang narinig ko yong ibang brand..Anyways, tama yong set-up mo..sa speakers if you already have one in mind..look for other brands that has the same price and compre mo yong quality...
    Good luck! Post kanang pictures in the future!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    DLS are great brand well known for SQ, the MS6 are great seps.. the first thing is you need to know what you want sa setup mo, gusto mo ba yung tambay mode na open trunk and play music on street or you want it pure SQ inside the car that will give you the listening pleasure at listening volume and will give imaging and staging and tonal accuracy etc... (these are for SQ fanatics) or SPL (all about is DB reading).

Usually pag new ka sa hobby all you need is loud and clear, invest in good 4 ch amp 4x75 first para if the upgrade bug bite you you are still ok. seps in the rear fill are not advisable, try deaden your front doors first you might be surprised with your ms6 seps just power it properly. if you want both worlds find a 12" sub at least 600wrms and a mono amp that can properly power it.. buy a good HU instead of seps.. or better go to a good installer and get advice as 2nd opinion.

But if you really want a new seps I recommend Hertz MLK 165 worth the investment

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Thanks Xtian and Gonzo, lalo lumalawak ang interest ko with sounds coz of your opinion. Both of you right d pa ako nakaka kita ng iba set up (by the way im from laguna). Kaya medyo malayo sa kabihasnan hehehe.... Considering your post it really helps thanks bro!!!. Can post some establishment na madami ako pag pipilian ng car audio product for now im limited to few store.

By the way ang gusto ko set up is SQ yung tipo na naka sarado window and enjoy listening to it. I both a H.U it is ALPINE 9884 san ba meron alpine dealer dito sa atin gusto ko sya upgrade at magamit ko yung IMPRINT sound na feature nya, need ko yung PXA-H100 na processor kung me alam kayo tindahan paki post thanks!!! Lastly Gonzo san meron HERTZ MLK 165 gusto ko sya marinig for me to have comparison before i buy thanks a lot!!!

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Sir san po kayo sa laguna? Taga Calamba po ako! Meron din kase magaling magset-up sa Laguna at yun ay ang Kid Audio.

So at least Mang boy you know your requirements na! Baka may nakakaalam dito kung san yung Kid Audio dyan sa Laguna kase hindi pa ako nakakapunta doon. (hehehehe)

(help) naman sa mga Tsikoteers! Does anybody know where KID AUDIO is in Laguna para matulungan natin si Mang Boy!

Pero Mang Boy mas maganda kung makakaluwas ka dito sa manila para nga marinig mo ang iba't-ibang set-ups ng mga kotse tulad ng sabi ni Sir Xtian... Set-aside a weekend kung pwede kayo... Samahan ko kayo if you like... I am just a PM away.

Have a nice day po and God bless!
    Thanks Xtian and Gonzo, lalo lumalawak ang interest ko with sounds coz of your opinion. Both of you right d pa ako nakaka kita ng iba set up (by the way im from laguna). Kaya medyo malayo sa kabihasnan hehehe.... Considering your post it really helps thanks bro!!!. Can post some establishment na madami ako pag pipilian ng car audio product for now im limited to few store.

By the way ang gusto ko set up is SQ yung tipo na naka sarado window and enjoy listening to it. I both a H.U it is ALPINE 9884 san ba meron alpine dealer dito sa atin gusto ko sya upgrade at magamit ko yung IMPRINT sound na feature nya, need ko yung PXA-H100 na processor kung me alam kayo tindahan paki post thanks!!! Lastly Gonzo san meron HERTZ MLK 165 gusto ko sya marinig for me to have comparison before i buy thanks a lot!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
DLS audio set up need your opinion