New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Good day guys!

Tanong lang sana ako magkano DLS A4 na 2nd hand ngayon? Wala kaseng nakapost sa sulit so wala akong mapagbasehan..

If ever may kilala kayo nagbebenta, pakiPM lang ako..

Edit:

I'm also interested in the following DLS Ultimate A-Series Amplifiers sana:

DLS A2 The Mid Stereo
    DLS A3 Twin Mono

I already have the A5 and I need additional amps to power my mids in case I decide to go 3-way active..

PM me if you have one..

Thanks and God bless!
    Last edited by tata_ismael; May 26th, 2011 at 10:36 PM. Reason: See Above..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Tata, di pa ba tapos setup mo? Lapit na nga matapos saakin eh, plexi and some lighting nalang. Finishing touches to be exact.

Out of all the DLS Ulitimate lineup (A2, A3, A4, A5) pinakamahal is the A4 followed by the A5. So depending on how much you bought your A5, I'd say add a few thousands from that and that's the brand-new price. If I would estimate, 30k pa cguro ang very good condition second-hand A4.

P.S. Grabe init ng A6 ko. It's literally fry-an-egg-hot after 1 hour of playing.. It's built like a tank! Haven't given up and still going strong. Kudos to DLS for that.

----

Luma na mga DLS Ultimate lineup. Since 2000 pa ata mga ito. If you'd like to venture to other brands, you might want to try other high-end amps like Sinfoni, Audison, Genesis (they used to make DLS amps, hence the similarities between the DLS Ultimate lineup with the Genesis Profile series), etc. Personally, if my Xtants fail me, I'd be switching to Mosconi
    Last edited by jhnkvn; May 26th, 2011 at 11:58 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I bought a used A7 for 25K. So the A4 should be around the same price. Try looking in Kotse Audio Club forum baka may mag upgrade.
    Last edited by userfriendly; May 27th, 2011 at 01:01 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    * sir jhnkvn - hindi pa nga nasisimulan sir eh.. hehe too busy sa work and wala din kaseng magaling na installer dito sa amin.. tapos ngayon nagdadalawang isip na naman akong simulan kase nakarinig ako ng 3way DLS setup, nobelium1/iridium3/nobelium6.. kaya hanap ako ng A4.. hehehe or pwede din A3 + A2..

if ever mainip akong mag-antay ng A4, saka ko na iko-consider yung iba mong suggestions sir.. ang mamahal kase.. :D

* sir userfriendly - i just registered sa KAC kagabi, madaling araw na tuloy ako nakatulog sa kakabrowse.. hehehe sayang lang walang A4.. sana nga around 20k lang ang A4.. antay-mode na lang muna..

Thanks guys!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    hi sir,
    im selling my DLS super natural sound A4 ultimate amp, 23k im from pamp.
    contact if still interested,09276767074,