New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Has anyone here tried using a Dayton Audio DSP 408? How was your experience?

Figuring out if i am to go for it vs a Ground Zero DSP 4-8x.

Price-wise, a good 40% difference between the two with similar specs on paper.

See the uncanny resemblance between units also. Dayton Audio DSP 408 vs GZ DSP 4-8x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bigred21 View Post
    Has anyone here tried using a Dayton Audio DSP 408? How was your experience?

Figuring out if i am to go for it vs a Ground Zero DSP 4-8x.

Price-wise, a good 40% difference between the two with similar specs on paper.

See the uncanny resemblance between units also. Dayton Audio DSP 408 vs GZ DSP 4-8x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Buy what you/your installer want. For your convenience na din kasi baka nga makakamura ka doon sa isa pero hindi gamay ng installer/ikaw mismo yung software, sayang lang.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    i fully agree with Sleepcare. consult first with your installer if he has experience with similar DSP. it's the tuning process and integration to your car audio system that is key. if DiY installation and you have know-how in tuning then any of the dsp that suit your liking will do.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    i fully agree with Sleepcare. consult first with your installer if he has experience with similar DSP. it's the tuning process and integration to your car audio system that is key. if DiY installation and you have know-how in tuning then any of the dsp that suit your liking will do.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Needed to boost up the low end of my car subwoofer. Without it my sub just made the bass louder and a little less defined, with it i can set a very low crossover for my sub, lower than my amplifier or head unit allowed for, and eq boost at 23hz. System has the depth and balance i want now. Will probably add a 4 channel amplifier and really dial in the sound of the rest of the system later.
    Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    you can also try miniDSP 2x4